Untitled-1.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
ummm what?
Did you not read that article in full? The Treasury will not be putting those tubman/aj $20 bills in circulation on a mass scale until the beginning of 2030. 14 years from now. Who the fukk knows, what will happen to us or this country between now and then?

Worst case scenario, they end up being the new $2 dollar bills or the $1.00 coin. Something that won't be really prevalent on a mass scale. It may not even receive a wide circulation...at all.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you not read that article in full? The Treasury will not be putting those tubman/aj $20 bills in circulation on a mass scale until the beginning of 2030. 14 years from now. Who the fukk knows, what will happen to us or this country between now and then?

Worst case scenario, they end up being the new $2 dollar bills or the $1.00 coin. Something that won't be really prevalent on a mass scale. It may not even receive a wide circulation...at all.

did i read it in full? no i did not. and dont intend to. but i do appreciate you giving me the gist of it though :smile:

if these fucckas aint gon be circulating it till 2030 i wont be surprised if some republican thug stops it from happening.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
did i read it in full? no i did not. and dont intend to. but i do appreciate you giving me the gist of it though :smile:

if these fucckas aint gon be circulating it till 2030 i wont be surprised if some republican thug stops it from happening.
It might never come out and just become an internet legend or just a limited novelty one time thing.