Planning to get them new Tubmans and give it right back to Cacs

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you not read that article in full? The Treasury will not be putting those tubman/aj $20 bills in circulation on a mass scale until the beginning of 2030. 14 years from now. Who the fukk knows, what will happen to us or this country between now and then?

Worst case scenario, they end up being the new $2 dollar bills or the $1.00 coin. Something that won't be really prevalent on a mass scale. It may not even receive a wide circulation...at all.

exactly. and it looks like America is trending towards a cashless society anyway...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
exactly. and it looks like America is trending towards a cashless society anyway...
More proof that this was useless symbolism that doesn't mean anything. I really think they (as in the news media) announced this to get black people's attention diverted from the Liang verdict.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
More proof that this was useless symbolism that doesn't mean anything. I really think they (as in the news media) announced this to get black people's attention diverted from the Liang verdict.
Really nikka:why:

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Respeck aint gone pay this Morecedes note pleiboi
Untitled-1.jpg
fix that smiley

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Really nikka:why:
BE honest here...you really think it isn't fishy this news comes off the moment the verdict comes out that Peter Liang is serving 5 years probation for the MURDER of an unarmed black man? A case that now sets a dangerous precedent, that as long as you can prove a black person's life did not matter and how they deserved to die...you can get away with murdering them...as long as you aren't black.

They know black folks was gonna be pissed so they threw us a bone with this shyt thinking that "we made it" and it's a victory even though Andrew Jackson is on the Other side of the $20 and it won't be out til 2030. They played the black community like fiddles and threw away the bow after it was done.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
fix that smiley
I aint gone say no mo
8041.jpg

BE honest here...you really think it isn't fishy this news comes off the moment the verdict comes out that Peter Liang is serving 5 years probation for the MURDER of an unarmed black man?

They know black folks was gonna be pissed so they threw us a bone with this shyt thinking that "we made it" and it's a victory even though andrew jackson is on the otehr side of the $20 and it won't be out til 2030. They played the black community like fiddles and threw away the bow after it was done.
nikka, black people wasn't gone do shyt anyways:russ: