"Play Around In 'The Mud', And End Up Taking A Dirt Nap": Robert Easter Jr vs Denis Shafikov

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Those 2 scorecards were nuts. :hhh:
I'd def favor Mikey and Linares may be a toss up.
I will say Easter Jr not afraid to brawl even though it does come at a cost of giving up his height

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly look like easter was drained from a weight cut or something. Never known him to have stamina issues

Second half of the fight he was 100 percent flat footed and pretty square to be hit. Not to mention breathing heavy, and moving sluggish. Might gotta move up soon. Think he would have more pop at higher weight classes. Who knows tho.

Cant believe he ain't work the jab better
Excellent fight

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Honestly look like easter was drained from a weight cut or something. Never known him to have stamina issues

Second half of the fight he was 100 percent flat footed and pretty square to be hit. Not to mention breathing heavy, and moving sluggish. Might gotta move up soon. Think he would have more pop at higher weight classes. Who knows tho.

Cant believe he ain't work the jab better
Excellent fight
That's the problem.............mikey got one of the best jabs in the game :francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That's the problem.............mikey got one of the best jabs in the game :francis:
Exactly easter would lose the jab contest and that can't happen. Tbh I think easter need to just move up. He looked sluggish asf. But his pops need to just gone head and hand over the keys to Mike Stafford

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
My big brother AB and Anybody CAN Get It....well, I'm EB and EVERYBODY CAN GET IT:banderas:

#TheBunnyTeam

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@L Ray yea you were right my apologies. Watched the fight again on YouTube and the russian telecast definitely edited out the actual levels of crowd noise.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I had it 115-113 Shafikov...

If you think 120-108, on 2 cards, is fair, then you're wrong. 116-112 Easter is a stretch... 120-108, twice, is means for an investigation.

I dont care about the cards to be honest, I thought Easter won...whether 7-5 or 12-0, the right man hand was raised:hubie:

Now, the judging was bad...but as long as the guy I thought won had his hand raised, I'm not mad:hubie:

#TheBunnyTeam

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I dont care about the cards to be honest, I thought Easter won...whether 7-5 or 12-0, the right man hand was raised:hubie:

Now, the judging was bad...but as long as the guy I thought won had his hand raised, I'm not mad:hubie:

#TheBunnyTeam
It's not fair for a fighter to sacrifice so much, fight so hard, arguably win and literally receive 0 credit on 2 scorecards. Regardless of who won, those numbers are a part of history and vehemently discredit everything Shafikov did tonight.

I'll talk more later about 135 and where Easter stands but he definitely needs to consider sharpening up mentally. Shafikov didn't take his jab away, he just stopped using it so he could be lazy and flat footed. Bunny could've easily lost his title had there been impartial judging.

This is a dangerous false sense of security if he thinks this makes him ready for Linares or Mikey...

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
It's not fair for a fighter to sacrifice so much, fight so hard, arguably win and literally receive 0 credit on 2 scorecards. Regardless of who won, those numbers are a part of history and vehemently discredit everything Shafikov did tonight.

I'll talk more later about 135 and where Easter stands but he definitely needs to consider sharpening up mentally. Shafikov didn't take his jab away, he just stopped using it so he could be lazy and flat footed. Bunny could've easily lost his title had there been impartial judging.

This is a dangerous false sense of security if he thinks this makes him ready for Linares or Mikey...

He only gave himself a B- for his performance:manny:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

Just got around to seeing it. Close fight had it 7-5 for shafikov not mad at a easter decision but those 120 scores are telling

E
E (close)
E (close)
S
S
S
S (close)
E
S (close)
E
S (close)
S