"Play Around In 'The Mud', And End Up Taking A Dirt Nap": Robert Easter Jr vs Denis Shafikov

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
lol @ 120-108, I've never seen Flanagan fight but I don't see Easter having anything for Linares or Garcia. He better stick with the mandos.
Linares is a toss up for me. Linares power is ass..Robert might steam roll him. And mikey beats e bunny, easy.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yea Easter is food for top level fighters. If that eurocac had more pop Easter would've been out of there. For somebody being that tall he really a it got no job. He better be glad 135 and 140 weak so he will be relevent for a long time in the boxing game.

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow.
Knew bunny would win long as he finished on his feet.
But brehs that was a great fight from a back and forth perspective.

Russian dude clearly won. Lol. Crowd was practically silent after the 4th round. Dude did what needed to be done. Displayed heart that i have never seen from a Russian fighter off the top. Provodnikov ain't Russian lol.

Was walking through robert Easter shots, and when he got hurt, He was still throwing back to keep bunny at bay. Impressed with his ability to get inside. Impressed with his punch placement. Impressed with his heart. I can see how he beat Commey.

Gotta give abel sanchez his props. Like a more skilled ggg. Woulda thought he was mexican. Pushed Robert back the whole fight. Legit .Impressed. Will be checking for dude.

That reach advantage tho. :francis:
Bunny got exposed tonight.

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
:blessed: time of my life. I am lit and won't go into detail...... BUT @Charlie is full of shyt unless the channel pulled some sneaky stuff and muffled sound

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yea Easter is food for top level fighters. If that eurocac had more pop Easter would've been out of there. For somebody being that tall he really a it got no job. He better be glad 135 and 140 weak so he will be relevent for a long time in the boxing game.
This outside of mikey I don't think anyone at 135 is really better than him. And even mikey is 3 years older and t craw gonna be gone by the time easter is at 140. Tbh easter is r right place, right time

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: time of my life. I am lit and won't go into detail...... BUT @Charlie is full of shyt unless the channel pulled some sneaky stuff and muffled sound
Mind you i was reduced to listening to a Russian telecast, so could have very well been muffled.

It was lit tho? Even in the later rounds?