Players who shouldn't have been drafted before Perry Jones 3.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
thunder have had to have been the best drafting team in sports for a while

True, but no team hits on it's draft picks, EVERY yr, EVERY time. This is the pick that doesn't pan out for OKC...lack of motivation will kill you in the NBA. Jones doesn't have the desire to be great

Daps
Lets revisit this thread in 3 years

Tracy+McGrady+Oklahoma+City+Thunder+v+New+eeGCOcfLgN1l.jpg

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree with Meyers Leonard. I would take him over Perry Jones.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
True, but no team hits on it's draft picks, EVERY yr, EVERY time. This is the pick that doesn't pan out for OKC...lack of motivation will kill you in the NBA. Jones doesn't have the desire to be great

The hate.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Perry is in a perfect situation. I've always said that he would thrive if he went to a team where he didn't have to be the man. I expect him to flourish in OKC.

I hate Durant and Westbrook, but I'm going to have to put that aside to cheer for Perry.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Come on now we all know Meyers Leonard, Tyler Zeller, Feb Melo, Miles Plumlee, maybe Lillard are not better than PJ3. I know he kind of soft and whatnot but the boy has more potential then all them cats. After Davis and Drummond he has more upside than anybody else drafted in my eyes. Maybe i'm reaching but with the right tutelage and some toughening up i think he could be anywhere from a KG or a Bosh type player. He just has to want it bad enough, its all there for him if the Thunder dont resign Ibaka. He could be the fourth option and settle in nicely right off top. I mean at worst i see him being no worse than Channing Frye.
:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We all make mistakes. But no one back then thought Lillard would be the good Jones did and still does have upside.
That's the thing - he doesn't.

Dude has degenerative knees and to top it off he's been lazy as fukk and unmotivated his entire career. Google it. Dude's knee problems are what caused him to free fall. He still is remarkably underwhelming like mayonnaise on cheddar, but that's what caused it. Upside with an expiration date.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
got legit role playing 3 and D potential:yeshrug:

he's contributed quite well for the Thunder.