Players who shouldn't have been drafted before Perry Jones 3.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hopefully, okc stops trying to stockpile talent so they can't vault like harden did.
imo, they don't let him play cause like some safety net for durant.
he was smoothly played real well in summer league last night.

i still hope he gets to play next to durant and they can dominate together with russ.

yet, their coach is a fukk'n idiot and everytime.
i saw tony parker guarding him in the playoffs.
when, he got on court.
i wanted to kill their coach for not taking advantage.

dumbass coach got durant and a potential durant on the court at the same time.
plus, does not use lamb.
i would have fired scoot brooks, immediately.

i hate scott brooks.
only person i hate more, is eric spo.

art barr

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Come on now we all know Meyers Leonard, Tyler Zeller, Feb Melo, Miles Plumlee, maybe Lillard are not better than PJ3. I know he kind of soft and whatnot but the boy has more potential then all them cats. After Davis and Drummond he has more upside than anybody else drafted in my eyes. Maybe i'm reaching but with the right tutelage and some toughening up i think he could be anywhere from a KG or a Bosh type player. He just has to want it bad enough, its all there for him if the Thunder dont resign Ibaka. He could be the fourth option and settle in nicely right off top. I mean at worst i see him being no worse than Channing Frye.
:mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's contributed quite well for the Thunder.
xEOt31G9.gif

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
This thread is damn hilarious in hindsight. I saw a supporter of his too.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
hopefully, okc stops trying to stockpile talent so they can't vault like harden did.
imo, they don't let him play cause like some safety net for durant.
he was smoothly played real well in summer league last night.

i still hope he gets to play next to durant and they can dominate together with russ.

yet, their coach is a fukk'n idiot and everytime.
i saw tony parker guarding him in the playoffs.
when, he got on court.
i wanted to kill their coach for not taking advantage.

dumbass coach got durant and a potential durant on the court at the same time.
plus, does not use lamb.
i would have fired scoot brooks, immediately.

i hate scott brooks.
only person i hate more, is eric spo.

art barr
Scott Brooks is the worst

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lowkey still with the OP:patrice:. Perry has never been in a position where he's been able to get constant pt and show what he's got. Same with lamb. Those boys are just buried. Playing with such young great talent like Durant, Westbrook, and Ibaka will kill lots of great players potential cause they have no real in game time to learn

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lowkey still with the OP:patrice:. Perry has never been in a position where he's been able to get constant pt and show what he's got. Same with lamb. Those boys are just buried. Playing with such young great talent like Durant, Westbrook, and Ibaka will kill lots of great players potential cause they have no real in game time to learn
Those are the only players worth talking about on that team though. Lamb and Perry couldn't beat out bums like Butler and Thabo. They trash. Bushes for em both. :camby:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Those are the only players worth talking about on that team though. Lamb and Perry couldn't beat out bums like Butler and Thabo. They trash. Bushes for em both. :camby:

It ain't a matter of if they could beat them out, it's a matter of brooks being a fukking moron the majority of the time.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Like presti said.."He doesn’t need to be forcing the issue at all times. With our particular team, we feel like that is a huge quality that we looked at as a positive for us. The ability to play within the framework of a game and be able to impact it in several different ways.”
Durant was Already PJ3s favorite player and now he gets to look up to him as a mentor only good things can come out of this, especially considering our team culture is work hard or go home. Presti talked about how he's is going to have to adapt to the culture of taking every practice and every opportunity to get better. I think PJ3 is a huge asset and has the potential to be one of the best in the draft, i would love for him to cater his game around bosh's.
shut the fukk up retard

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Can't beat nikkas out when you get no in game opportunities to beat them out or improve your game. Thabo and Bulter are seasoned vets.