Playstation 5 is 80% of Next-Gen Preorders

Discussion in 'The Arcadium' started by Gizmo_Duck, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Crowd Surf Off A Cliff

Crowd Surf Off A Cliff Land out on the ice

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Detroit
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

[​IMG]

Series X is 1440p/60 or 4K/30

I think you xbox brehs need to get your expectations in check.

2. iceberg_is_on_fire

iceberg_is_on_fire F#ck this I'm out: The B. Sanders/C. Johnson Story

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Lions only win Super Bowls in Madden
    Coli Cash:
    $493834.00

Using third party games games as a barometer is going to not go well for the lesser console. If this is what Sega is doing on the XSX, that is the ceiling for all consoles then. That said, they aren't pushing anything noteworthy graphically in this game. That said, the XSS is pushing 67% more pixels in the 60fps mode compared to the 1080p/30fps of this gen. Also, the XSX is pushing 167% more pixels in its 60fps mode. That is without any true optimization.

3. PS5

PS5 Digital Hall of Shame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Original Rec Room Gang
    Coli Cash:
    $863166.00

Do you have a point?

Are you saying nintendo and Xbox failed or both are winning? Now I've already schooled you all on this but xbox makes more profits (Xbox not Microsoft, Xbox) than nintendo.

Let that sink in, go head and do your Google's. Then literally laugh at the other responses...
    The FlabStation 5 will be on par with the series s, not the series x. I know that's gotta hurt your egos :bryan:
    This year Microsoft made more off the cloud alone in one quarter than Sony/Nintendo made combined all year.

Each year Sony and Xbox murder nintendo in sales, to showcase house clueless you and everyone else is? Here's 2 years ago, Sony made more than Xbox and nintendo combined just off of PSN.
    PlayStation Network Alone Just Made More Money for Sony Compared to Everything Nintendo and Xbox Made in 2018

So while you're clueless and dismissive over cloud money, gamepass is the biggest innovation in gaming and everyone who has given it a fair chance knows this. Look at the numbers, Xbox been profitable all gen but you didn't know. Now they about to get stupid paid and all you can do is complain that their services isn't as good as it is. That's how you think, good luck with that :hhh:
    the one before was the 360 which beat ps3 and wii u but hey who cares about reality...
    I hate followers, facts...
    Even tho you're pointing out a cross gen launch title, even that says 4k when I said we don't do 1440p over here. So I guess try again???

4. Crowd Surf Off A Cliff

Crowd Surf Off A Cliff Land out on the ice

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Detroit
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

@PS5 - You were wrong about everything.

5. PS5

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $863166.00

What was I wrong about specifically :popcorn3:

6. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde GT, LWO, GGKTA, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD! Hall of Fame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    TYRONE GA!
    Coli Cash:
    $1844315.00

what's new :mjlol:

7. The Devil's Advocate

The Devil's Advocate Call me Dad

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

Nah he's right and we do this every year... Now if you live in fukking NYC.... Yea you probably out of luck.. I'm in Richmond VA... Within an hour drive, I have about 15 piece of shyt, back hills, middle of nowhere, bumfukk walmarts.. They'll each get some that aren't presale... Same with Target.. A few other places you're not even thinking off... Like JC Penny and shyt.. Gamestop... Bootleg Gamestops.. All that....

Motherfukkers ain't lining up on a Wednesday night in all parts of the country.. You'll get one if you plan ahead

8. Brian O'Conner

Brian O'Conner All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

You mean the giant tech company Microsoft made money on thier cloud division, not game pass.

Gamepass is a loss for them right now and they are counting on losing money on the front end and making it on the back end with subscriptions.

At $1 a month or whatever stupid number they are selling it's unstainable with the cost of AAA game development

Not that you would know anything about AAA games on that platform :hhh:

Sooner or later they are going to have raise the price or studios will be making low budget games to turn a profit

And sony outsold the 360 check the numbers
    Xbox only had a head start because the 360 came out a year before

9. PS5

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $863166.00

I'm an expert on these numbers, the final total has the ps3 up by 2 million.

I also know Donald Trump nor George bush had more votes than their democratic opponents but they used tactics to win. So here's Sony following that blueprint, if you actually look at the numbers numbers you'll see the ps3 didn't sell more worldwide. They did seem better outside the US but not overall. The fanboys till this day run with that narrative to make themselves feel better which is extremely weird.

Sony hides PlayStation 3 sales data as profits fall

Will you acknowledge the truth or will you lie for the internet daps?

As for gamepass, Xbox live has 60 million active users who will soon convert to gamepass. it's open to PC as well, everyone likes it, let's say it reaches 100 million members. At 1 a month that's 100 million a month. it's 15, some pay only 10. Regardless the service will be profitable and it's already trending in that direction hence the excitement for the future. Xbox haters claim it won't be a thing tho, and I reply like how netflix isn't a thing? And then they run into a rabbit hole never to be seen again :yeshrug:

10. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde GT, LWO, GGKTA, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD! Hall of Fame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    TYRONE GA!
    Coli Cash:
    $1844315.00

why do you waste your time with this clown.... he the only one in denial about losing to Sony every single gen when a simple google already showed they overtook them. Homie is the Skip Bayless of the Cadium. :laff:

CodeKansas dapped this.
  11. satam55

satam55 Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    DFW Metroplex
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:yeshrug: I'm not surprised. nikkas on Twitter been hyping the upcoming PS5 all year with these PS5 memes about their girl buying them a PS5, so much so I've noticed Xbox stans getting mad about the meme.

Deep_Black_Conscious and NatiboyB dapped this.
  12. Brian O'Conner

Brian O'Conner All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

I know :aicmon:

Dude is just so outrageous with his bold face lies :gucci:

13. Rice N Beans

Rice N Beans Junior Hayley Stan Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chicago, IL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

900p STILL? :picard:

14. NatiboyB

NatiboyB MCN Sultan Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1913583.00

Damn XBOX takes another loss.

15. Rekkapryde

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    TYRONE GA!
    Coli Cash:
    $1844315.00

came out 3 years plus later and lapped them. :mjlol:

King Sun dapped this.