Playstation adding "Community Game Help" to PS5 - User Submitted Hints/Tips and now free regardless of PS+ Sub

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Update
When the PlayStation 5 console launched in 2020, we introduced Game Help to enable players to easily access hints, tips, or walkthrough videos without leaving the game to help them progress through a level, obtain a trophy, or find a coveted hidden item.

We're always evolving the PS5 console experience, and today, we are happy to announce a new enhancement for Game Help launching later this year: Community Game Help. Community Game Help will add to the current Game Help experience by expanding the library of helpful game hints, incorporating videos that are automatically generated from gameplay footage of players who have opted in to contribute.

When the enhanced Game Help experience featuring content from the community launches, Game Help will be available to all PS5 players, with or without a PlayStation Plus subscription. In supported games, PS5 players will be able to contribute their gameplay, view hints from fellow gamers, or access Game Help hints created by developers. Game developers can also continue to create their own hint videos, as seen in popular titles available today like The Last of Us Part II Remastered and Marvel's Spider-Man 2.
Click to shrink...

What can be provided
This process will be done automatically, so you don't need to edit or upload your clips for submission. Only your raw game footage will be uploaded, so images and audio from your webcam, microphone, or party chat audio will not be shared with the moderator or the community. Depending on the game you're playing, your video may include online IDs or chat messages that are shown on your game screen.

This is a cool update that just dropped today. I’m gonna opt in, i never used regular game help, but having it be community driven automatically activated sounds way better

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
How about Sony power the PS5 with user generated content like the ps3 emulator that some nerds in a basement were able to scrape together? :sas2:
but but but the cell technology
That's all I want, but here they are making everything else happen but the shyt we really want. Lol

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Stards need a the help they need finding the next bright purple smudge in Horizon 2 even though Alloy won't stop giving you the puzzle answer, they are not very bright :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Stards need a the help they need finding the next bright purple smudge in Horizon 2 even though Alloy won't stop giving you the puzzle answer, they are not very bright :wow:
I hate that shyt. God of War did it too

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I hate that shyt. God of War did it too
I was just playing, had to install a fix into a machine but instead decided to loot the thunderbird I just killed, no joke less than a second after I changed direction Alloy was like "maybe I should install this in the plowhatever"

SHUT THE fukk UP ALLOY!!!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I was just playing, had to install a fix into a machine but instead decided to loot the thunderbird I just killed, no joke less than a second after I changed direction Alloy was like "maybe I should install this in the plowhatever"

SHUT THE fukk UP ALLOY!!!
first Horizon game did it too. there should be an option to turn that shyt off

edit: I made a thread about it awhile back