this is the quarter starfield dropped

F-eRDclWgAAduEZ

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
that's true if the numbers don't trend upwards, and you won't know that until over time.

my point is to still see increased profit DESPITE all of the extra spending is still a good thing.

Now you just hope that the results of the spending start to materialize.

Scared money don't make none.
Profit was driven by third party game sales. I’m glad we can finally put this argument to rest. :mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I get and have that presentation man. I got over 500 shares of their stock :skip:

And those graphs ALL show an increase year over year for the quarter.

The PS5 profitability is 100% affected by all of the increased spending. Only time will tell if the increased spending was worth it.

The new Sony CEO was the former CFO, so I already knew what he was gonna be about.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Profit was driven by third party game sales. I’m glad we can finally put this argument to rest. :mjgrin:

First party games and accessories as well (people really sleep on the accessories revenue....profit margins are insane on em).
Anyway, the one console where 3rd party publishers generate the most revenue and Sony gets their 30% cut? Amazing :ohhh:

Why do you think they cater to Playstation so much? :skip:
3rd parties don't sell that great on Switch and Xbox, So you're gonna cater to your largest customer base right? shyt ain't rocket science.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas so damn pathetic :scusthov:

Arguing stock prices now :scusthov:

Completely unrelated to the quality of games coming out of the parties. Id hold Microsoft stock before sony easily but unless youre telling me I can plug that into my tv and play it what the fukk that have to do with this section of the forum :dwillhuh:
This
They still don’t have great quality games
This they gotta fall back on :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nikka you were up at the butt crack of dawn talking about playstation, the fact that you have a bunch of kids and thats what you do at night is wild :dahell:
Breh you were up till passed 1am posting then back at 7am with your first post asking me if I slept. nikka did you?? :mjlol:

And since then you have over double the posts i have this morning.

What are you even trying to prove here? You are only shytting on yourself :huhldup:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop quoting me and go have some breakfast you lame. Been up since 3 talking about sony financials :dead: you absolutely have no life outside of this forum
He’s also in his 40s possibly 50s arguing with 20 something brehs about PlayStation. And he’s been doing this for more ten years. Absolutely pathetic doesn’t even begin to describe him :mjlol: