"Please Help We Are Dying" Dekalb County Jail inmates being abused and neglected by staff

Garjxen

Rocketeer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jehovah
....Police and Correctional Officers are one of the worst necessary evils in the world....most of them are big pieces of shyt, which is great in a sense....because using pieces of shyt to target other pieces of shyt is a win....only problem is these douches have a tendency to teabag anybody they can....as a Christian, I spend a lot of time thinking about what life in heaven would be like and comparing it to how society works on earth....makes me happy to know how utterly unnecessary the practice of this field will be....if one you fukks is reading this, I just want you to know how fukking useless nikkas like you will be....

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
no

just

no

....Police and Correctional Officers are one of the worst necessary evils in the world....most of them are big pieces of shyt, which is great in a sense....because using pieces of shyt to target other pieces of shyt is a win....only problem is these douches have a tendency to teabag anybody they can....as a Christian, I spend a lot of time thinking about what life in heaven would be like and comparing it to how society works on earth....makes me happy to know how utterly unnecessary the practice of this field will be....if one you fukks is reading this, I just want you to know how fukking useless nikkas like you will be....

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I loathe correctional officers more than I do law enforcement due to my experiences. When dealing with CO’s, you quickly realize that you are dealing with all the miserable, unqualified, no life having, almost illiterate, police academy rejects who have chips on their shoulders. They are just extremely low forms of human life. Barely have a hs education and then they get that little CO job and the authority goes straight to their head. Then, out comes all their demons; be it their racism, their disdain for what they went through in hs being unpopular, the hate for their miserable lives and fat ugly wives - it all comes out and gets used as fuel for abusing inmates. And, from my experience, their race does not matter. Black COs will hate you because they hate themselves, or because they see you as the kinda guys that got all the girls in hs while they had to fap, etc. I absolutely loathe them. Don’t get me started on the female COs and their power trips :snoop: