Plus Size Barbie

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somewhere its a chick who considers herself "plus size" offended like a mufuka:laff:...fat people in general should be offended,3 chins?what you tryna prove here?fat peple aint disgusting:scusthov:?you've done a horrible job. I dare you to make a bikini version:mjpls:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Stop it breh, there's only one MollyWatr that counts :comeon:

He made 14 billion on watr last quarter alone. You trying to get in at the ground level or what :cacpls:

:lupe: forreal?

:lupe: you wouldn't swindle my on christmas eve for a spot in a thread about a platic pawg action figure, would you?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
no offense, but (some) women have to be dumb anyway to believe they're supposed to look like a freakin doll. It's a TOY!

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i hate when people try to make obesity some kind of normal thing. its a disease where the person that has it can get rid of it whenever they want.

if the doctor says to u "maam, u have a deadly form of cancer. it isnt gonna kill u right away, but slowly. its gonna swell u up til u cant look good in any clothing, its gonna make u feel lethargic at all times and u will have no energy, and a walk up 2 flights of stairs has a chance of killing u. but i have good news, u can cure it if u just diet right and exercise. u will feel better and u will look great" ur ass would do everything u can. but since now they trying to make obesity a normal thing and a body image thing, these fat bytches walking around saying shyt like "big is beautiful" no heffer.

and im talking as a dude who once weighed 340 lbs and lost 100lbs. fukk fat people :pacspit:

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
no offense, but (some) women have to be dumb anyway to believe they're supposed to look like a freakin doll. It's a TOY!
It's not about women, it's about reinforcing what kids think is beautiful at a young age. Some people develop complexes and image issue that last well into their adult life.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I don't see the problem with the plus size Barbie. It's actually more accurate in the first place. I think it's safe to say that the average child is not going to have low self esteem because she doesn't look like Barbie. The real problem is that there is always plenty of white dolls in the store but not enough black dolls.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did this barbie ever come out, i remember folks talking on twitter about it

2651163.jpg

dam shorty got cake..............:ohhh:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't see the problem with the plus size Barbie. It's actually more accurate in the first place. I think it's safe to say that the average child is not going to have low self esteem because she doesn't look like Barbie. The real problem is that there is always plenty of white dolls in the store but not enough black dolls.

Yep. I don't think Barbie should be altered. Barbie is blonde with blue eyes & disproportionately thin etc. there should be more variety of dolls available, period.