Pocket Watching at Work: Do you know how much your Colleagues and Coworkers Make compared to You?

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I work for the city so I can see anybody wage I work but people will tell you if you ask ......the union kind of control the salary range if some one gets hired high on the range at another wastewater plant in the city the people under him in a year get a equalizer raise it just happened to me last year I jumped up 5 dollars so ain't know screwing me over.

Daps
Had these two girls I use to work with try to shame me because I didn’t want to tell them how much I make now :mjlol:

Talking about “pay transparency”. Nah, y’all just pocket watching and nosey. You knowing my comp don’t do shyt for you.

Then, unprompted, they shared how much they make, thinking that might get me to return the favor :mjlol:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I did on my old job. It was around review time, and I saw a paper on my boss’ desk that had all of our salaries written down.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do I go looking? No

Do I know absolutely. We’re on a set pay scale so based on how long you been in service I can tell your pay