POG/Pumpchasers is so trash now :wow:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Chris Jones was the GOAT when he was a young negga in a Chrysler 300 with big ass rims

nikka used to make videos gettin hoes in the club :blessed:

Aint nobody tryna see you boo'd up and shyt with Denise, MAN GO GET SOME HOES :scust:

And that new nikka Jaron is a goddamn nerd all he do is workout, hit the club bytch

Daps
As a married :flabbynsick: dude Im glad to see him settling down

Denise is wifey material. HE needs to stop fukking around and put a ring on it...... she was with that nikka all the way through the skruggle.

fukk the club, shyt is corny.

:mjlol: Denise was not with Chris all through the struggle,shyt she actually came into the picture when dude already had a name and his brand growing breh:francis:

I fukks with Denise,but she came in late:yeshrug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Chris getting money, why would he waste time going to the club :upsetfavre:that shyt ain't gonna get nikkas to buy 30 of them bytches..he staying focused and building the brand

Denise a rider even though she came in late. Idk too many women who would help him run the business the way she doing even if it was making six figures. She ain't one of those "I need my own career" chicks. Why they look the same to me in the face tho :mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:I stopped watching his shyt when he went from rags to riches, and it became more about slinging product. Now this ain't a knock on him, but the grind
to the top was more interesting that "Almost a family man" status where he is. He pretty much taught everything he can, so now he living a more even lifestyle, its boring.

Also, I hope he and Denise work out, cause she living with him and helping with the business...I don't know how easy it would be to separate if shyt hit the fan.