@Poitier, you a mix of Elliot Rodgers and Buckwheat, fakkit.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
tumblr_npnpq2ml6f1utmd89o1_500.gif

In

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
bytch, I don't care what happened. i wasn't postin in ya shyt anyway. I'm just tellin you to keep my name out your mouth. You are a creep, nikka. You a grown ass man that attempts to insult women cuz you think their usernames are cute. And since you wanna defend @Malkoonxxx_23 , which is actually sorta nice of you, because the clown barely speak english, I'm just callin it like i see it.

Youre a destitute pillow biter living in squalor under some 300 lb white woman while begging for donations for your corny ass podcast no one listens to

β€œKeep my name out your mouth”

Man, if you dont shut your hoe ass up

Multiple people came to me and said they wanted you gone and i gave the ok

You letting weirdo hoes who cried on a discord server gas you to make threads just so you can be one of the females on their failed discord server

U goofy and a fukk nikka

U cant whoop me nor will you pull up

So pipe down down syndrome denis rodman

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
nikkas really drinking soda in 2018? :hhh:
Uh yes. Its my body if I want to put caffeinated beverages in my temple its my choice. You in here on yo Dr. OZ , Montel Williams shyt. Be cool son lol

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
Come thru nicca

We just talk shyt...sports, music, whores etc
Nah based on this a couple of others imma pass. Thanks for the offer tho.

Daps
Youre a destitute pillow biter living in squalor under some 300 lb white woman while begging for donations for your corny ass podcast no one listens to

β€œKeep my name out your mouth”

Man, if you dont shut your hoe ass up

Multiple people came to me and said they wanted you gone and i gave the ok

You letting weirdo hoes who cried on a discord server gas you to make threads just so you can be one of the females on their failed discord server

U goofy and a fukk nikka

U cant whoop me nor will you pull up

So pipe down down syndrome denis rodman

You really in here making up fantasies, bro. You are delusional and because these nikkas "like" your posts, you the one gassed up. A minute ago you ain't ban me, now nikkas is have dry dikk tribunals. Which is it? You in here talking about my pockets like a thot.

And i done met enough folks off here so miss me with the pull up shyt. I'll smack your ugly ass on ANY martin luther. don't part with ya future. lmao.

I call you a virgin fukk nikka and you feel the need to make up a whole story about my life to defend ya self. This is all you have, boy.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
bytch, I don't care what happened. i wasn't postin in ya shyt anyway. I'm just tellin you to keep my name out your mouth. You are a creep, nikka. You a grown ass man that attempts to insult women cuz you think their usernames are cute. And since you wanna defend @Malkoonxxx_23 , which is actually sorta nice of you, because the clown barely speak english, I'm just callin it like i see it.
:comeon: