@Poitier, you a mix of Elliot Rodgers and Buckwheat, fakkit.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
b0Rdr7Ws9gGk.gif

In :wow:
You stupid :russ:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
what's op discord name?

Who knows

Last time i saw OP he threw a multiple hour bytch fit at @iBrowse girl because she got all the attention and everyone ignored his corny ass discord comedy routine

nikka a whole hoe amd wishes he was a female:russ::russ::russ:

Same night @HotChocolate cried on mic because everyone agreed unanimously that @iBrowse girl not only looks 1000x better but washed her on mic:mjcry:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You really in here making up fantasies, bro. You are delusional and because these nikkas "like" your posts, you the one gassed up. A minute ago you ain't ban me, now nikkas is have dry dikk tribunals. Which is it? You in here talking about my pockets like a thot.

And i done met enough folks off here so miss me with the pull up shyt. I'll smack your ugly ass on ANY martin luther. don't part with ya future. lmao.

I call you a virgin fukk nikka and you feel the need to make up a whole story about my life to defend ya self. This is all you have, boy.

I didnt ban you but i damn sure gave the ok

How is that donation drive going

Dont worry 1 day you wont have to lay up under repugnant white women to have food amd shelter:mjcry:

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
Who knows

Last time i saw OP he threw a multiple hour bytch fit at @iBrowse girl because she got all the attention and everyone ignored his corny ass discord comedy routine

Same night @HotChocolate cried on mic because everyone agreed unanimously that @iBrowse girl not only looks 1000x better but washed her on mic:mjcry:

Lol idk why you're bringing me up to deflect from Yuffie going in on you but let's make one thing clear you don't need to be talking about other people's looks with the face you have :deadmanny:

Daps
Who knows

More gossip. But tell me more about this pulling up. :russ:

like clockwork, you got something to say about a female for no reason.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol idk why you're bringing me up to deflect from Yuffie going in on you but let's make one thing clear you don't need to be talking about other people's looks with the face you have :deadmanny:

Remember when you bragged about a dude buying a $4 aliexpress dress like you really finessed something loooool

Then proceeded to pretend to have a white sugar daddy you fukked for flight lessons

:mjcry: