Politicians NEED To Campaign In The Inner City/Hood More (Make Them Feel Apart Of The Process)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
With a truly Democratic platform it can be done. Like I said, more AA's need to be involved in grassroots campaigning. Why don't politicians like Hillary Clinton campaign in the hood/inner city & lower white communities? That's one reason why she lost. These are voters hurt the most. Especially, poor AA voters in the hood. Offer them a form of reparations in a Democratic platform and etc. I explained this before. Besides Bernie and his ilk MOST politicians don't know how to rally up poor voters. Even I know how to do it (for the future). These have been the voters neglected the most. TBH, this is how you win and gain trust (by following through). Like I said, more of these BLM people and extremist AA's need to run for something. We need people on the outside and in.

Just my view :manny:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
They should, but it isn't necessary, every knows those votes are Democrat.
That's not the point. As an Independent (who's a Centre-Progressive), the Democratic Party has neglected the poor Black and White voter. Campaigning in these poor areas helps BOTH the votters and candidate.