Poll: Do you hate small luxury cars?

Do you hate small luxury cars?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No (except the C class and CLA, those are trash)

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Pretty straight forward.

Small luxury cars being:

A4/A3
3 and 2 series
CLA and C class
ATS
Q50
Lexus IS
Porsche(s)
Acura ILX (or whatever is their new model)

and do you hate them purely due to their size or the tech and engine choice of the manufacturer?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Why would anyone hate these cars? I'm interested to know. Most can't afford this range and most manufacturers are more interested in cuvs and suvs at the moment.

I voted no btw.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why would anyone hate these cars? I'm interested to know. Most can't afford this range and most manufacturers are more interested in cuvs and suvs at the moment.

I voted no btw.
Cause they are for girls and men are supposed to drive mid size and up. I don't agree cause of exactly what you said regarding price. I think OP think I made this shyt up out of thin air and trying to prove me wrong even though in such threads it disagree with cats on this kick.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Cause they are for girls and men are supposed to drive mid size and up. I don't agree cause of exactly what you said regarding price. I think OP think I made this shyt up out of thin air and trying to prove me wrong even though in such threads it disagree with cats on this kick.
That right there is bullshyt thinking.

I am well aware SOME people say this but just because a couple people try to perputate that BS notion that they are for females doesn't mean thats the general consensus

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I like big cars with legroom I got into an old A4 worst driving experience ever. Felt like I was in a fukking sardine can on wheels... :scust:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That right there is bullshyt thinking.

I am well aware SOME people say this but just because a couple people try to perputate that BS notion that they are for females doesn't mean thats the general consensus
No offense but who said this was the general consensus? I said people on here and online say that. If you checked the threads where this comes up you'll see I don't even agree with them cats so I don't get what we are discussing when it seems like we have the same views.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
A 3 series can start at $30K 180hp and easily go up to $60K 320hp :dead:. Not all 3 series are created equal

The Audi A4 is fukking sweet. Dual exhaust. Interior is better and a decent amount more power. The price with options though :camby:

Last edited:

koolkeef

Pro
Daps
^^When it comes out with that 400hp twin turbo they gon' be woke. :youngsabo:

I wouldn't put it in that 'small' category either. But brothers wanna categorize anything that isn't flagship status as small, then stereotype 'em as wifey cars.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Pretty straight forward.

Small luxury cars being:

A4/A3
3 and 2 series
CLA and C class
ATS
Q50
Lexus IS
Porsche(s)
Acura ILX (or whatever is their new model)

and do you hate them purely due to their size or the tech and engine choice of the manufacturer?
It's a Euro thing. They build small cars with luxurious interiors. I love them.
Q50 is pretty big. I wouldn't call it small.