Poll: Do you hate small luxury cars?

Do you hate small luxury cars?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No (except the C class and CLA, those are trash)

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah my bad I was tripping my apologizes, I been a tundra fan for years but I recently came across that Infiniti and damn it's so nice.
All good. My cousin got the q50 it's a dope car, fast too. Back seat cramped like fukk though. If you need a back seat for kids, get the Tundra, those are 4 door right?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All good. My cousin got the q50 it's a dope car, fast too. Back seat cramped like fukk though. If you need a back seat for kids, get the Tundra, those are 4 door right?

What is the maintenance cost for Infiniti? Is it on par with BMW and audis.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Saw a dude in that little Lexus tonight.. new version.. I like that shyt

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Most of my friends I grew up with were like 6' and up and had no problem fitting in shyt like G35 coupes

I like smaller cars in general because they are fun to drive. I drive a used Civic.... I don't have to prove anything or impress anybody with my car, and if u feel the need to I feel sorry for u :scust: Not to mention winter time I park my car in the garage... no scraping ice or any of that bullshyt. A big ass 750Li probably wouldn't even fit :why:

A little E90 335i or the new M235i will probably be my next car :yeshrug:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

I just googled a q50. they only about 208 horses??? wtf

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kinda stretching the term with base models.

Anyways have always driven small luxury sports cars/sedan, besides my work trucks, and avant passion.

:manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Most of my friends I grew up with were like 6' and up and had no problem fitting in shyt like G35 coupes

I like smaller cars in general because they are fun to drive. I drive a used Civic.... I don't have to prove anything or impress anybody with my car, and if u feel the need to I feel sorry for u :scust: Not to mention winter time I park my car in the garage... no scraping ice or any of that bullshyt. A big ass 750Li probably wouldn't even fit :why:

A little E90 335i or the new M235i will probably be my next car :yeshrug:
When people say bold it borders on if not outright sounds good territory. You could leave this out and your point would still be the same but for some reason people driving cars like this usually put this disclaimer in why?

I personally dont get why nikkas need big ass S classes and 750s. IMO if you can't afford a driver you can't afford those cars. Those are not front seat cars.
Personally you should stay off the fukking bath salts. The dumb shyt you hear online I tell ya.

nikkas on them salts fam

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I personally dont get why nikkas need big ass S classes and 750s. IMO if you can't afford a driver you can't afford those cars. Those are not front seat cars.

This is pretty much the dumbest thing I've heard someone say on this site..You might of had a point if you said a Mulsanne or a Phantom,but you said a 750 or a S-class.....Breh do you really believe this shyt.Please go back and re-read what you just typed..........