• Other..add your own

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
cass is the one. kinda wierd she wasnt mentioned on hickmans killer list

Her kills were attributed to Bolivar Trask, via Sentinels, via her copying his DNA, which is sort of a roundabout way. Because technically it was Trask's machines that did the killing, she just hit the button tho.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Her kills were attributed to Bolivar Trask, via Sentinels, via her copying his DNA, which is sort of a roundabout way. Because technically it was Trask's machines that did the killing, she just hit the button tho.

that seems propoganda to not make a mutant responsible for mutant deaths. she pulled the trigger on sentinels and had them kill mutants. juston had a sentinel and it wasnt a mutant killer

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Cassandra Nova for sure what she did to Genosha still affects the X-men to this day. Every time she comes back she’s trying to do some super evil shyt to the mutants.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
that seems propoganda to not make a mutant responsible for mutant deaths. she pulled the trigger on sentinels and had them kill mutants. juston had a sentinel and it wasnt a mutant killer

Well Bolivar Trask is a human and Cassandra Nova is an alien lifeform, so either way a mutant wouldn't be a responsible for it.

But regardless, humans tend to have an aggressive and destructive nature and in every time line, even in non X-Men related books and futures, humans or machines always end up destroying everything on earth.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he did to cable was also fukked up

tumblr_nf5jy1sU331rvm5qqo4_1280.jpg

Crazy shyt is that was just the book before

:russ:

That fatal attractions arc is one of my favorite magneto stories but yea he not really a villain cause he just giving the shyt back that he got. Never wouldve that a magnet dude would have so many creative power displays cause of that lame magnet dude from megaman

Daps
Folks really chose Mr. Sinister over Apocalypse.

And now that I think about it, it's insane that we have never seen Sinister on the big screen. Fox really did Magneto 3 movies in a row :mjlol:

They're as bad as DC. :mjgrin:

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Folks really chose Mr. Sinister over Apocalypse.

And now that I think about it, it's insane that we have never seen Sinister on the big screen. Fox really did Magneto 3 movies in a row :mjlol:

They're as bad as DC. :mjgrin:

Apocalypse is plotting to kill you if you're weak.

Sinister is plotting to do worse.... cause hey, fukk it why not. Think about it. Dude got cloned versions of Moira in his basement just so he can kill them and reset the timeline if things don't go his way. There's no telling how many times he's done this. BUt at the same time, he's not really trying to take over the world.... he just doesn't want his experiments discovered.

Hell, SInister created a clone of Jean and made her an atagonistic bytch on purpose just to fukk/fukk with Cyclops so they could have a baby. Maddie convinced Cyclops to name Cable "Nathan" when Cable was born to covercome the trauma Cyke had from being bullied by dudes named "Nathan" his whole life.

But every nikka named "Nathan" that bullied Cyke over his entire life from the time he was a child was actually Sinister. :russ:

I'll give props to Apocalypse for being a single minded despot who actually took over the world in a few future realities, (and past)

But I'll vote "small minded singularly petty" over that any day of the week.

Hell, how you gonna see classic writer Oscar Wilde's flamboyantly gay personality got on people's nerves with his mere presence.... only to splice some of his DNA into yours just to get on peoples nerves by your mere presence? That's a VILLAIN ass move. :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Apocalypse is plotting to kill you if you're weak.

Sinister is plotting to do worse.... cause hey, fukk it why not. Think about it. Dude got cloned versions of Moira in his basement just so he can kill them and reset the timeline if things don't go his way. There's no telling how many times he's done this. BUt at the same time, he's not really trying to take over the world.... he just doesn't want his experiments discovered.

Hell, SInister created a clone of Jean and made her an atagonistic bytch on purpose just to fukk/fukk with Cyclops so they could have a baby. Maddie convinced Cyclops to name Cable "Nathan" when Cable was born to covercome the trauma Cyke had from being bullied by dudes named "Nathan" his whole life.

But every nikka named "Nathan" that bullied Cyke over his entire life from the time he was a child was actually Sinister. :russ:

I'll give props to Apocalypse for being a single minded despot who actually took over the world in a few future realities, (and past)

But I'll vote "small minded singularly petty" over that any day of the week.

Hell, how you gonna see classic writer Oscar Wilde's flamboyantly gay personality got on people's nerves with his mere presence.... only to splice some of his DNA into yours just to get on peoples nerves by your mere presence? That's a VILLAIN ass move. :mjlol:
i didn't know this
this is some petty shyt :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: