• I can’t...

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Couple #1 : a 57 year old woman is paying alimony to her ex-husband. She pays him $186 weekly. $744 each month.

She doesn’t miss a payment, but on each check in the “Memo” line she leaves little messages:

1133868_630x354.jpg

She has written “bum” in the memo line for this check. Other checks have things written such as “loser” and “adult-child Support”
rndr_820x420.jpg

Diane Wagner has been dragging her 61 year old ex husband on each check for a while now and he has decided to sue her for it—citing emotional distress to his health.

Diane owes her husband alimony for the next 6 years and even wrote FOAD on some of the checks to her husband, a acronym that her husbands lawyer says means (fukk Off And Die!)
NJ man sues ex-wife over insults on memo line of alimony checks

Couple #2 : This one is some pretty creative Petty

facebook_1450126547643.jpg

This guy had personal checks of him and his new wife made so he could send his ex wife photos of his new happy relationship every time she wanted to cash a weekly alimony check.

Anyone got anything to share alimony related that’s more Petty?

Which couple was more Petty:mjlol:

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I bet the person cashing the checks with dude and his new wife be like :mjlol:.
But how would they know? Couple #1 is a bankers dream comedy special.

Couple #1: if you a guy cashing a check from a woman with the same last name. The bank teller gonna take the check and see the words “loser” and “ bum” on it and be like:steviej:

After a while, the bank tellers gonna be looking forward to the new hate messages in the memo line like, “Welcome back mr.bum ...I mean Wagner”

“I see you gotta another check for us to cash:smugbiden:

“Let me run this by my supervisor and a couple of the staff to make sure there are no errors:bryan:

“All set mr. Wagner:mjpls: looking forward to seeing you next week:umad:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
But how would they know? Couple #1 is a bankers dream comedy special.

Couple #1: if you a guy cashing a check from a woman with the same last name. The bank teller gonna take the check and see the words “loser” and “ bum” on it and be like:steviej:

After a while, the bank tellers gonna be looking forward to the new gate messages like, “Welcome back mr.bum ...I mean Wagner”

“I see you gotta another check for us to cash:smugbiden:

“Let me run this by my supervisor and a couple of the staff to make sure there are no errors:bryan:

“All set mr. Wagner:mjpls: looking forward to seeing you next week:umad:
:russ:

But imagine every month seeing those checks and the woman cashing it like :stopitslime: one day, :yeshrug: another, :mjcry:the next.

:russ:

The teller is just :mjgrin::mjpls:

While she’s :usure: