• Couple #2

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • I can’t...

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
But how would they know? Couple #1 is a bankers dream comedy special.

Couple #1: if you a guy cashing a check from a woman with the same last name. The bank teller gonna take the check and see the words “loser” and “ bum” on it and be like:steviej:

After a while, the bank tellers gonna be looking forward to the new hate messages in the memo line like, “Welcome back mr.bum ...I mean Wagner”

“I see you gotta another check for us to cash:smugbiden:

“Let me run this by my supervisor and a couple of the staff to make sure there are no errors:bryan:

“All set mr. Wagner:mjpls: looking forward to seeing you next week:umad:
You do know that you don't have to go into the bank to deposit checks right? :ld:
You can do it at the ATM and with your phone.

Neither one of the check recipients probably cares. If the man is 61 years old he could give a fukk about an ex wife calling him a bum, and the other one doesnt care about the guy getting remarried, she's using his money to finance new dikk. :yeshrug:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
#1 bc they both petty. He let the checks pile up while cashing them and then sued her for emotional damage too :wow:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
LOL @ #2.

But I wanna know the backstory on how #2 got the divorce. If she was a bytch then its funny...If he was already an a$$hole and was the main reason they divorced then thats just him being more of an a$$hole.
I couldn’t find the back story. Yeah, imagine if he the reason it ended. Imagine if he cheated with the side chick then married her when the ex wife divorced him:lolbron:

That’s seems like a more realistic story that would partly explain his pettiness

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
How is number two not bitter? :dead:

Happiest he's ever been. And he has a new bae

:mjgrin:

I know exes get mad when they see you happy. Hoping he'd be pissed having to give her something out of his paycheck yet he's happiest he's ever been. Dude happy just to pay her off to be gone while couple one she's pissed she has to every month

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happiest he's ever been. And he has a new bae

:mjgrin:

I know exes get mad when they see you happy. Hoping he'd be pissed having to give her something out of his paycheck yet he's happiest he's ever been. Dude happy just to pay her off to be gone while couple one she's pissed she has to every month
Be happy paying your ex out your joint account. I’d send a selfie of me cashing that bytch every time too.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Bunk
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Both equal

Number 2 has to feel real bad going into the bank or walmart writing a check out and they ask for ID and holding up the line because they have to verify the check because of her look

Number 1 is real bitter... Imagine every week u thinking u about to go out with the girls to eat and realize u have to pay your ex...imagine u have to work extra just to pay your ex

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This is a tough one...

Number 2 seems like it's the most petty of rip...because he got 3 DIFFERENT DESIGNS on the checks, and I know
you gotta order checks like 3 weeks in advance, and he got a special message printed on the bottom! The attention to detail
is what makes it so petty. He would get bonus points if he only writes checks on that account to her.

But Number 1...that is petty of her...but it is EXTRA PETTY for him to decide "fucc her, i'm gonna come up off her pettiness
buy suing her for extra money just because of it!"

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Couple #2 : This one is some pretty creative Petty

facebook_1450126547643.jpg

This guy had personal checks of him and his new wife made so he could send his ex wife photos of his new happy relationship every time she wanted to cash a weekly alimony check.

Anyone got anything to share alimony related that’s more Petty?

Which couple was more Petty:mjlol:
200.gif