POLL: Who Comes Out Of The Republican National Convention As Nominee?

Who Takes The Republican Nomination? (Even Though There's Been Controversy?)

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Alright, we know Trump is the Presumptive Nominee :jawalrus: Since he won fairly and got over the amount I think he should be nominated at the convention :manny: HOWEVER, there's groups who are fighting to keep him from getting nominated. There's been a user who thinks they will take the nomination away from him. That would piss off GOP voters even more :birdman:

My opinion, they give Trump the nomination he's earned even though he's made outlandish comments. Also, his speech this week against Clinton made him look "REAL Presidential" :youngsabo:

@CACtain Planet @Aelyas en passant @BucciMane @Spanky 6000

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: gee man I don't know. I think there is a good chance Chris Cristie may become the nominee.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:patrice: His primary victories were indisputable..even if the GOP establishment dont like it ..its done..best they can do now is find a VP who can keep him in line..
He needs a VP that can attract young voters though. Since he wants the Sander's supporters he should get a Rand Paul type of VP. I don't want him to get Rand himself, but someone who has that appeal. Also, Trump wants to reel in the Rockefeller Republicans too.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What about Jim Gilmore or Mike Huckabee? My sources tell me that there is a lot of inside talk from the never trumpers to make them the nominees.
If you are being serious, nah Trump earned it so the nomination is rightfully his. His supporters will be there in droves, so I expect the establishment will have to cave.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
:camby:
COme on now. You know it's going to be Trump. Stop trying to make drama where there is none.
Shyts like saying, "it's going to rain later today - Poll: Will it rain a. Water, b. soda, c. bubblegum.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you know what's going to happen before it happens.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Drag Ronald Reagan's fukking skeleton out of the ground... what the fukk do you think, OP? Ron Paul maybe?

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
If they don't make Trump Official, then they are just handing the presidency to Killary on a diamond plate...

Killary will CRUSH Trump...Anybody other than Trump has even less of a chance...

The USA has decided it is time for woman, nothing will change that except a BLOCKBUSTER scandal...