POLL: Who Comes Out Of The Republican National Convention As Nominee?

Who Takes The Republican Nomination? (Even Though There's Been Controversy?)

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If they don't make Trump Official, then they are just handing the presidency to Killary on a diamond plate...

Killary will CRUSH Trump...Anybody other than Trump has even less of a chance...

The USA has decided it is time for woman, nothing will change that except a BLOCKBUSTER scandal...
You mean the corporate donors :patrice:

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
You mean the corporate donors :patrice:
No...Most people who are not White will come out in DROVES and make sure that Trump is not voted in...And if the RNC snubs Trump, many of his supporters will vote Democrat just to sh@t on the RNC...

Basically, the stars are aligning for Killary...She is a Republican masquerading as a Democrat...The voters can't see it because she is a woman, and the Establishment loves her because she is a career politician who has been loyal to their interests...

She has enough voters and "powers that be on he side"...Trump only has suicidal angry racists with that archaic mentality of "the immigrants are responsible for my failures"...

The so-called "immigrants" a.k.a Non-White Americans have A LOT of voting power, and they are going to use it to CRUSH Donald Trump...

:russ:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
What about Jim Gilmore or Mike Huckabee? My sources tell me that there is a lot of inside talk from the never trumpers to make them the nominees.
My unconfirmed sources are telling me they may plug in Lincoln Chafee to bring Democrats and Republicans together.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No...Most people who are not White will come out in DROVES and make sure that Trump is not voted in...And if the RNC snubs Trump, many of his supporters will vote Democrat just to sh@t on the RNC...

Basically, the stars are aligning for Killary...She is a Republican masquerading as a Democrat...The voters can't see it because she is a woman, and the Establishment loves her because she is a career politician who has been loyal to their interests...

She has enough voters and "powers that be on he side"...Trump only has suicidal angry racists with that archaic mentality of "the immigrants are responsible for my failures"...

The so-called "immigrants" a.k.a Non-White Americans have A LOT of voting power, and they are going to use it to CRUSH Donald Trump...

This shyt isn't Obama man. No one will care this year besides people who normally vote.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

I don't see trump getting killed, the red states that Romney won will stay red.. Do u think he gets killed in the swing states?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't see the GOP screwing Trump out of the nomination.
I think the majority of the party hates the idea of him as their nominee but they all know he has no shot of becoming President so they have made the calculation that they can eat really good off of 4 years of Hillary Clinton and then beat her in 2020.