Polls Close in a hour:(UPDATE: its over :sadbern:)South Carolina Democratic Primary

Who wins

• Total voters

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Hilliary gonna win, but i think it Sanders shocks everyone and keeps it within 5. News outlets are reporting low to moderate turnout. Who yall got?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I used to say I'd definitely vote for Hilary but now I'm waffling on between that and third party :patrice:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
"Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 1m1 minute ago
Per preliminary exit polls, more than 80% of SC Dems want a candidate with experience, not one "outside the political establishment". Hmm."
Looks like Bernies reluctance to sell himself and attack Clinton will kill him.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Hilliary gonna win, but i think it Sanders shocks everyone and keeps it within 5. News outlets are reporting low to moderate turnout. Who yall got?
Low turnout means that Hillary will win. That is how she won Nevada. Seems like young people like Sanders but don't think he can win and the decks are stacked too high.
"Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 1m1 minute ago
Per preliminary exit polls, more than 80% of SC Dems want a candidate with experience, not one "outside the political establishment". Hmm."
Looks like Bernies reluctance to sell himself and attack Clinton will kill him.
Sanders is not the attacking type. He only began to show some of that yesterday. Elizabeth Warren should have run. She can do what Sanders won't.