pomegranate

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Ugh, i just ate one last week it was so annoying. I took all the seeds out and mashed it and squeezed out the juice. Wasnt even a quarter cup from a whole Pomegranate. Aint nobody got time for that. Ill buy the juice from now on.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Cut it in half, fill a big bowl with water and start peeling away. There ain't no easy way around it.:ld: Pomegranate would be GOAT fruit if it didn't take 10 minutes to get what you wanted to eat.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Ugh, i just ate one last week it was so annoying. I took all the seeds out and mashed it and squeezed out the juice. Wasnt even a quarter cup from a whole Pomegranate. Aint nobody got time for that. Ill buy the juice from now on.

:mjcry: that lil bit of juice is banging though. I take like a small hand full and just chew em then spit the cores out in the yard :blessed: feeding the wild life

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Cut it in half, fill a big bowl with water and start peeling away. There ain't no easy way around it.:ld: Pomegranate would be GOAT fruit if it didn't take 10 minutes to get what you wanted to eat.

10 mins? :patrice: Might have to try this way. Takes me almost 30 to cut it around the side, twist apart and pluck out of the pods but I like how they feel and look. Aesthetic af