Pooh Shiesty was worth $3.4M

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You're right, that's facts and something I knew.

I'm talking about Method Man's debut - Tical - on Dec Jam. That alone went platinum.

What amount of business do you honestly think he improved on to make a significant amount more? How many points do you think he was getting off each record?

Crumple

All Star
Daps
What amount of business do you honestly think he improved on to make a significant amount more? How many points do you think he was getting off each record?

I think 36 Chambers $60 G deal was Loud records for a group.

Tical was on Def Jam, a solo project and more experienced record label.

Again it's all speculative, until anyone sees paperwork.

I just feel Method Man was right asking where this new loot was coming from.

Again it could be all new business models.

Supposedly the music industry is healthy and profitable in 2023 after some fact finding I did.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I think 36 Chambers $60 G deal was Loud records for a group.

Tical was on Def Jam, a solo project and more experienced record label.

Again it's all speculative, until anyone sees paperwork.

I just feel Method Man was right asking where this new loot was coming from.

Again it could be all new business models.

Supposedly the music industry is healthy and profitable in 2023 after some fact finding I did.

It has no choice to be...

The CD has basically been deleted which means the manufacturing costs are non existent

Big budget videos are gone
Producers getting paid pennies

Streaming numbers can be manipulated in such a way to where an artist can still get cheated with no reason why lol

Costs are down across the board

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have to stop assuming that all young rappers are getting this type of money just because they see one doing it. Rappers have been making millions off rap since at least the 90's and a lot of them had millions without signing to majors. Not everybody had a shady deal. Just like now, there's rappers making millions, but there's still a lot more who don't see that. It's like when Master P was worth $400 million in 1998. Nobody was assuming this was typical. Although there were several artists in the 90's who had imprints and they were netting 100s of millions of dollars.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Now he is in a USP waiting in commissary lines two times a week like everyone else. All that net worth only to make a stupid decision and sitting in jail over robbing someone.