POOH: The Derrick Rose Story Live NOW

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart

@CHICAGO @Lootpack @Brozay :JBChiTown:

I cried at this part that shyt hurts me :SadBullsMJ:

The rest of y’all don’t know what Rose meant to this city this guy was the embodiment of my city Englewood Chicago God fukking damn it that was hard to watch, I will NEVER EVER forgive John Paxson and Gar Forman for this MJ had to put up with “GMs win championships”Jerry Kraus I hope that fat fukk chokes at his next dinner running Jordan and Phil Jackson out of town. Gar/Pax is a 2 headed Kraus they did my 2nd favorite player EVER to put on a Bulls uniform Rose so dirty it’s crazy Reinsdorf is the trashiest team owner in pro sports I dare someone to say oh well the NBA is a business don’t make me ether you clowns

:SadBullsMJ:

fukk Kraus fukk Paxson fukk Gar Forman fukk Reinsdorf for life

:Scustbulls:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I almost forgot how embarrassing these bulls “fans” were during Rose’s hardships :snoop:

I understand his frustrations and I’m surprised he didn’t just snap during this time

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I almost forgot how embarrassing these bulls “fans” were during Rose’s hardships :snoop:

I understand his frustrations and I’m surprised he didn’t just snap during this time

the most embarrassing moment was when the Knicks had their 1st game in the UC after the trade and getting Noah in the offseason

The crowd cheered Noah but booed Rose :dwillhuh::snoop:

GOODWILL ALREADY BROKE IT DOWN
IN THE DOC.

THERES 2 CHICAGOS

THE HOOD NEVER STOPPED fukkING WITH ROSE.

:devil:
:evil:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

@CHICAGO @Lootpack @Brozay :JBChiTown:

I cried at this part that shyt hurts me :SadBullsMJ:

The rest of y’all don’t know what Rose meant to this city this guy was the embodiment of my city Englewood Chicago God fukking damn it that was hard to watch, I will NEVER EVER forgive John Paxson and Gar Forman for this MJ had to put up with “GMs win championships”Jerry Kraus I hope that fat fukk chokes at his next dinner running Jordan and Phil Jackson out of town. Gar/Pax is a 2 headed Kraus they did my 2nd favorite player EVER to put on a Bulls uniform Rose so dirty it’s crazy Reinsdorf is the trashiest team owner in pro sports I dare someone to say oh well the NBA is a business don’t make me ether you clowns

:SadBullsMJ:

fukk Kraus fukk Paxson fukk Gar Forman fukk Reinsdorf for life

:Scustbulls:

damn that was sad :mjcry:

I wonder how many athletes BJ Armstrong was able to represent of the strength of them remembering him from his playing days. I've heard nothing but bad things about him as an agent :francis: