Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wah wah wah

grown men need hand holding in hip hop

came home to a record deal and didn't want it. went and got his own deal and it was bust... boring debut got shelved. we heard it years later it was a dud.

but blame Nas.

this not how grown men move... this is up there with the why lake remix where that nikka had the audacity to ask Nas why his own daughter starving and not eating like destiny :snoop:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
wah wah wah

grown men need hand holding in hip hop

came home to a record deal and didn't want it. went and got his own deal and it was bust... boring debut got shelved. we heard it years later it was a dud.

but blame Nas.

this not how grown men move... this is up there with the why lake remix where that nikka had the audacity to ask Nas why his own daughter starving and not eating like destiny :snoop:

Fukk is u talk bout..

The Testament was dope

And the Realness is BETTER than any NAS album post it Was Written...

And Steve Stoute offered Mega a RAPE DEAL

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cormega has always been right....Nas still the G.O.A.T. but damn

Nas did him dirty..Steve Stoute was the devil in this but Mega dropped classic albums.

They had classic mixtape diss tracks..I remember Mega gain back at Nas on the Eric B n Rakim track..

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
and for the record...i'm a self admitted NAS STAN..he is my favorite rapper of all time :manny:

but i gotta call a spade a spade when it comes to business..i do feel like CORMEGA got fukked over

and its sad cause he is a great M.C ...the REALNESS is TOP 10 GREATEST RAP ALBUMS in my opinion....fukk what the haters say

and this is coming from me SKJ...the same SKJ that Cormega had an issue with ...when he called me and chinkyeyez out on his Cormega messageboard forum for some shyt we had said on the old SOHH board....

so no bias here.....

MEGA didn't deserve what happened to him and this will ALWAYS be a black eye on the GODSON'S LEGACY

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That post was shytted on in that same thread tho. Lol. It’s always the popular thing to do to shyt on the popular artists. And look. Mega is all thru the comments. Nas is doing NOTHING but positivity now and his name is being dragged thru the mud 20+ years later cause of some nikka’s obsessed grudge with him. All the nikkas Nas helped in his career gets erased. Who the fukk Mega put on? I’ll wait. Why dont the nikka post that the nikka felt the same way about Chris Lighty only to backtrack the shyt when he died and admit he was wrong? nikka’s only ever gave a fukk about Mega’s side of this shyt because he fukkin campaigned with it. Talkin about “both sides”. Muthafukkas act like there’s only one side. Mega’s. nikkas called him bitter cause of that IG post that he edited 3 to 4 fukkin times. nikkas aint mentioning that tho.

Last edited:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Fukk is u talk bout..

The Testament was dope

And the Realness is BETTER than any NAS album post it Was Written...

And Steve Stoute offered Mega a RAPE DEAL

Why you yelling all loud like you stating well recognized facts? That's simply YOUR opinion. Music is very arbitrarily. N I know you know the general public doesn't share your sentiment

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why you yelling all loud like you stating well recognized facts? That's simply YOUR opinion. Music is very arbitrarily. N I know you know the general public doesn't share your sentiment

your shooting -130 on this site dude....nobody cares what the fukk you say

not even ya mama :umad:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
So basically mega is getting attention NOW because nas name is involved? How does this do away with the narrative that mega needs nas to uplift him? How is he not diminishing his own importance by nas name always being what gets him talked about?

So the post was about nas after all. At least some of you can now stop pretending it wasn't

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
your shooting -130 on this site dude....nobody cares what the fukk you say

not even ya mama :umad:

But you hurriedly replied back dumbass.
N that response was quite lame for a grown ass man with bills.

God forbid I reason that way. Congrats on ya rep points. Well deserved.