POPULAR STREET IG SHOUTS OUT ANOTHER COLI USER - CORMEGA DISCUSSION

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ask yourself why Mega, who was respected and had various connections, couldn't get a single noteworthy beat outside of a Havoc track for that album in 1998. You call it a dud but why was it a dud? Why wouldn't anyone of note work with him on his major label debut?
:russell:

he was on Def Jam stop it b. Blacked balled while recording on a major

:duck:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Cause it aint true. Lol. Imagine someone saying The Testament >>>>> The Lost Tapes or some shyt. Or Stillmatic. Lol. nikkas be buggin.
Lost Tapes is great but it'll always have an asterisk next to it because it's a compilation of unreleased songs.

And let's be honest, Stillmatic is cool today but not as great as it was when it was fresh in 2001.

So what's left....I Am? :ld: God's Son? :ld: Nastradamus? :scust: Street's Disciple? :huhldup:

This site will never admit it but Cormega has built up a discography that can go up against post-IWW Nas with no real issue :hubie:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
U already know what it is bro. The truth came out right in that thread. That IG post is a narrative. And Mega is all thru the comment section spreading it.
It’s crazy tho. We rapping at 3 am and shyt and next thing you know it’s like investigative reports. I know we always said people are watching but damn. People are watching

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lost Tapes is great but it'll always have an asterisk next to it because it's a compilation of unreleased songs.

And let's be honest, Stillmatic is cool today but not as great as it was when it was fresh in 2001.

So what's left....I Am? :ld: God's Son? :ld: Nastradamus? :scust: Street's Disciple? :huhldup:

This site will never admit it but Cormega has built up a discography that can go up against post-IWW Nas with no real issue :hubie:
Life Is Good? Untitled? Distant Relatives? Matter fact. Nas’ unreleased catalog is better than Mega’s released catalog. If u wanna do that. I didnt say Mega doesnt have an album better than post IWW Nas albums. I said THAT SPECIFIC album aint.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ask yourself why Mega, who was respected and had various connections, couldn't get a single noteworthy beat outside of a Havoc track for that album in 1998. You call it a dud but why was it a dud? Why wouldn't anyone of note work with him on his major label debut?
Son. He was on Def Jam. Had Chris Lighty helping him and he not only fukked that up by being arrogant and ignorant. He dissed him publicly. How did he think dissing labels and execs in interviews and burning bridges was gonna work for him? Did he think he was gonna be welcomed with open arms? nikka left a trail of shyt and nikkas aint wanna deal wit that. Yet he turned around and blamed Nas at every corner.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps

Look at this guy..you have spent years destroying your credibility on any nas related topic but still be tryna force your 2 cents in. Who exactly is your audience?
It's like skip with lebron
Collin with westbrook

After awhile, the shtick becomes empty noise

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Cormega in his prime was so raw, I keep a little Mega in my rotation, always, but I just ran back Thun & Kicko back for the first time in a few years, and that verse is so vicious, P killed that too.

This was favorite Mega track in 2002, used to smoke to this as a lil kid

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
who ever this meccapolis is on here he need to post on his gram the foul shyt mega pulled on P:lolbron: > he posted some vs post from this site, while in the same thread, that mega narrative was refuted:jbhmm:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Mega in the comments section playing dumb like we don't know his post was an indirect shot at Nas/people in QB who chose Nas over him. On top of that, we all saw Mega edit his post like 3-4 times because he didn't want that heat about being obsessed with Nas but then again, we saw mega doing his best twitter fingers/edits during that whole drama with P's mural getting defaced:lolbron:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Mega said he wouldve signed if he knew what he knows now. So there goes that. Lol. Also. He linked up with Chris Lighty after that. Chris Lighty tried to help his career. Mega fukked that up by doing some ignorant shyt at Chris’ house after he invited him. Then he turned around and tried to accuse Chris of sabatoging his career. He openly dissed EXECS like Chris who tried to help them. Then turned around and tried to blame Nas for him not getting in certain circles. Mega is like the more sane, more talented and more toned down male version of Azalea Banks. fukk shyt up. Burn bridges wit connects. Yet blames everyone else.

Lmaoooo

Meccapolis post this on your page.. I dare you:sas2: