Porfirio Rubirosa, the afro-latino Dominican playboy who inspired the creation of James Bond and the brand Ralph Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe he was a source of inspiration for Ralph Lauren and the James Bond character.
Maybe he wasn't.

I don't know. But I've heard rumors about Rubirosa's exploits for years.

But some of you want to take Ralph Lauren and Ian Fleming's word that Rubirosa had zero influence, and will turn around in another thread talking all about how white people created all kinds of things without giving any credit to minorities who may have inspired or outright invented various things. So it's curious why some rumors get the benefit of the doubt and others don't.

:coffee:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Afro-Latina?

salsa-godfrey.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
becareful who you gas up, OP about to look crazy

“Afro Latino”? :camby:

Read his bio… nothing about him is Afro-latino lol

I see Latino, but no Afro anything

I want ya to do me a favor. Read these results , now tell me. Whoever these results belong to, what exactly would you call them? Afro latino? White? Spanish?

Let me know. Just answer the question and dont be a bytch about it.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I want ya to do me a favor. Read these results , now tell me. Whoever these results belong to, what exactly would you call them? Afro latino? White? Spanish?

Trigueño, you either look Black or you don't :manny:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Trigueño, you either look Black or you don't :manny:

Oh ok? Trigueno? thats cool. Again . Black or white ? Ya motherfukkers narrow it down to 2 options but then ya want to act crazy when you get hit with facts. Look at those results and tell everyone here in coli terms. Black or white?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Video says he was "kind" but him being rich, of status, having an expensive/interesting lifestyle and bring rumored to have a big :dame: probably played a big role

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
All ya ignorant coli brothers in here crack me up. This site truly is filled with cornballs

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

Mine looks kind of similar , just replace Portugal with Spain and increase/decrease some percentage.

And mixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.