Porfirio Rubirosa, the afro-latino Dominican playboy who inspired the creation of James Bond and the brand Ralph Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Oh ok? Trigueno? thats cool. Again . Black or white ? Ya motherfukkers narrow it down to 2 options but then ya want to act crazy when you get hit with facts. Look at those results and tell everyone here in coli terms. Black or white?
Neither, Black or white people don't look like this

10-FCE904E8-90DF-4EA4-A018-D39C7119B015.png

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That man is white literally says so in his Wiki profile.
Porfirio Rubirosa Ariza was born in 1909 in San Francisco de Macorís, the third and youngest child of an upper-middle-class Criollo family. His parents were Pedro María Rubirosa and Ana Ariza Almánzar. The eldest child was named Ana and the elder son was named César. His paternal grandparents were, Pedro Rovirosa, a Catalan immigrant, and María de la Paz Rossi, the daughter of an Italian immigrant. His maternal grandparents were Buenaventura Ariza y Castillo, who was from the provincial elite, and María Dolores Almánzar.

He is not an example of an Afro Latino he was a tanned cac.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I want ya to do me a favor. Read these results , now tell me. Whoever these results belong to, what exactly would you call them? Afro latino? White? Spanish?

Let me know. Just answer the question and dont be a bytch about it.

56% European
35% Afrikan
7% Indigenous
My math must be off b/c I only got 98%

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I want ya to do me a favor. Read these results , now tell me. Whoever these results belong to, what exactly would you call them? Afro latino? White? Spanish?

Let me know. Just answer the question and dont be a bytch about it.

Mixed. I dislike the trerm afro latino. Do we call other afro-franos? or afro-lusos? afro-anglos?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:patrice::jbhmm: Some Interesting claims, but more likely conjecture. :yeshrug:

Alleged "historian" who first made the assertion regarding Rubiosa's "influence" behind Ian Fleming/James Bond character.

Sketchy Dominican podcaster/3rd rate actor piggybacking off the alleged "historian" while also maintaining that Rubirosa was Afro Latino/Dominican. :comeon:

‘Rubirosa’ Podcast Explores Life Of The Real James Bond

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
56% spanish european
39% african
The other 5% indegenious

These results belong to my older brother, who everyone in here would immediately call russian or a CAC. Im a darker complexion but im what a typical dominican looks like, most ppl look at me and instantly say YOU DOMINICAN RIGHT

Our grandfather from our mother side is what you coli retards would call a 'black dominican", him and all his brothers are 6'3 and higher. Me and my brothers are all 6'2 and higher with these similiar dna results. Can you see where im going with it?

If our results read 40% african and 40% european which side will the coli feel comfortable with? Do we really have to ask you bums for an opinion?

You know what makes things easier? Just calling ourselves DOMINICAN. We truly dont give a fukk about color. YOU GUYS DO There was never a jim crow era in DR. No segregation no widespread racism besides what trujillo did

Im sorry but the problem most of you black americans in here have is that black anericans have no culture or identity. You guys share american culture with the rest of the world while us dominicans can point towards things that belong to us and only us.

Dont be mad at us, congratulate haters

Dominican is a Nationality not Race. I was just in Santo Domingo it's nikkas and bytches darker than me all over
:mjlol:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Dominican is a Nationality not Race. I was just in Santo Domingo it's nikkas and bytches darker than me all over
:mjlol:

You sure those weren't Haitians? No saying there aint black dominicans , but they usually a minority...same as with white dominicans.

Most Dominicans are mulatto.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
56% spanish european
39% african
The other 5% indegenious

These results belong to my older brother, who everyone in here would immediately call russian or a CAC. Im a darker complexion but im what a typical dominican looks like, most ppl look at me and instantly say YOU DOMINICAN RIGHT

Our grandfather from our mother side is what you coli retards would call a 'black dominican", him and all his brothers are 6'3 and higher. Me and my brothers are all 6'2 and higher with these similiar dna results. Can you see where im going with it?

If our results read 40% african and 40% european which side will the coli feel comfortable with? Do we really have to ask you bums for an opinion?

You know what makes things easier? Just calling ourselves DOMINICAN. We truly dont give a fukk about color. YOU GUYS DO There was never a jim crow era in DR. No segregation no widespread racism besides what trujillo did

Im sorry but the problem most of you black americans in here have is that black anericans have no culture or identity. You guys share american culture with the rest of the world while us dominicans can point towards things that belong to us and only us.

You are wrong. Black americans are the culture.

Are you not paying attention?

Much of peak western thought english venacular, slang, clothing, style and presentation, exaggerated swagger, masculinity, athletics (which is as exponential cultural shifter on its own, food)

What is this mongrel talking about brehs????????:why:

I am so confused. this mongrel cant even point to having a strong melanin identity, gets his language from europeans.....Im not gonna say anymore cause Ill embarrass you.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Im sorry but the problem most of you black americans in here have is that black anericans have no culture or identity.

You guys share american culture with the rest of the world while us dominicans can point towards things that belong to us and only us.

Greasy oye babble, do you know how large America is? It's a multitude of different cultures :russell:

You just call plantains and your little bootleg dancehall different names, what unique Dominican "culture"? Half you mf's are just Haitians who chose to adopt Spanish names :mjlol:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
it seems like the term "afro latino" is very loose

heads up to the coli, not everyone in Dominican republic is black
Just like people think all Panamanian are black. Far from it,

go into the rural provinces away from Panama City and Colon there are blue eyed blonde hair Panamanians. Straight Spaniard looking @CashmereThoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.