Post a song that you have an emotional connection or attached memories to

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I was young when Biggie got killed and then this dropped I remember it being everywhere and getting constant play, it instantly made me a Biggie stan :mjcry:It might be my favorite hip-hop song all time.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole "Massacre" album. Me and my cousin went to Mexico with my girl and her sister for 5 days the week it dropped. For like 3 of the 5 days there, me and my girl were in the hotel or around it because she got sick from the food we ate the first night. I was listening to that album the whole time furious...not at the album. Anytime I revisit that joint that's all I'm thinking about, her blowing up the bathroom hourly damn near and me in the bed listening to that shyt.

"The City" on Wu-Tang Forever too...seen somebody get jumped real bad at the ball court and I remember I was listening to this shyt in my headphones when it happened...traumatic shyt.

Last edited:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps

This song and time period instantly makes me think of the purest most fun parts of my childhood…Riding bikes, Saturday cartoons & cereal, Nintendo 64, watching the 90s Bulls, and so on…

Graduation came out my senior year of high school. I remember playing this album heavy, dreaming big about the future and all. This was my favorite song from it.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
im a young nikka but

this song is so fukking close to me, hell damn near the whole album. around this time, I was in college, and me and my nikkas went to VA beach for beach weekend. Man, so much ass around that beach, nikkas had weed and liq by the boatload, got a hotel room on the boardwalk. man, I miss those days

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I was young when Biggie got killed and then this dropped I remember it being everywhere and getting constant play, it instantly made me a Biggie stan :mjcry:It might be my favorite hip-hop song all time.

Yeah, that's one of those beats that I keep humming to myself every since I was a kid. It is literally one of my favorite rap songs in history.

Crazy thing is not too long before it,the following would be one of my most coveted songs in all of recorded sound and ultimately exemplified my childhood in one track.

:ohlawd: