Post some of your favorite bars/lines/schemes

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
was watching some old battles and heard some shyt.

"They knew you was gon take a L bro. It's like SMACK sell DOPE how he put ROCK in a TRAP!!! LIGHTWORK"

Qleen Paper vs Tay Rock

"I was 100%...1 hit his head, 1 hit his chest, 3 stomach shots, 2 hit his hip/He fall....I feel like I aint made a shot all nite how I keep shooting Brixx(bricks)"

Tsu vs Brixx Belvy

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not a regular death, I want his inside stuff to/the show like Ahmad Rashad :wow:
Recent but def one of my favorites.

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Let this nygga make a funny move and I'm shooting more times then Kobe do when he don't wanna lose!! Trex-vs yung ill that was the 1st time I heard k-shine yell (get that nygga Rex)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
"But check the bets, they got me winnin like ten to five
I’ve been advised, he like to do dumb shyt, he loves to freestyle, likes to improvise
My temper rise, we roll up in black tinted rides
Hop out, nikkas get paralyzed, not penalized
Large clips enter rides, cars flip, injure guys
I’ll beam his whole team up, Starship Enterprise!
Too complex for him even when I’m simplified
If New York is such a jungle, tell me this:
How the fukk do nikkas like him survive?
We terrorize timid guys, cotton shirt, linen guys
Light-skinned, slender guys, the target’s been identified" - Aye Verb in the Hollow battle

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
heatin up with these over the head lines.....battier :lolbron:
Daylyt vs ....actually I forgot might have been CT.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
"bytch nikka wanna scrap? put ya hands up then// and I dare somebody from your fam jump in//while you getting your shyt ran up in//I ain't stabbin'//I'm treating their faces like cabinets something I can put my cans up in"

Qleen Paper vs. B-Magic

"but this kid is a lame he's garbage and he's fat//smoke a cig till it flame you would hardily be a match//give'em a click n a bang it ain't hard to get him wacked//cause every rapper with BIG in their name get an R.I.P. attached//Big Poppa...BK legend from the fukking streets//shot dead in Cali in the passenger seat of a V//Big Pun...BX greatest he was fukking beast//died from being over-weight...heart attack couldn't breathe// Big L...Harlem legend....check out his legacy//shot dead in Harlem and lord may he rest in peace// Big Will on the couch drinking some dikk Gregory//shot by a nikka 5"7 going on his 3rd felony" ~ K-Shine vs. Big Will

crowd reactions + Rex beating his chest yelling dot mob = classic moment in battle rap history

I want to post that DNA -ER scheme he used against eurgh but I can't remember how it goes exactly and I don't remember which round it was in.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
"catch him Kennedy style
while he in his ride and shoot his brains in his back seat
now he on the back street
swerve and he crash
brain still sitting behind him ,he thinking in the past"
:whew:

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
"Round one should I rebuttal on this reject?
How he gone say i'm dotmob and now i'm under T-Rex?
Its still cave gang and I put that on my G-set.
ya man got a issue whip out da pistol, hit his tissue then Qleen next(kleenex)" :wow:

Tay Rock vs Qleen Paper

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
"is those freckles on ya face? stop actin' like a bad guy / that mac 5 will put him in the air, like a bad vibe that mac 5 will put him in the air, like a bad vibe / bring him back, point blank range and knock the brains out em'..... / then re-load with the bullets that came then-then-then re-load with the bullets that came out em'"

hitman holla vs john john da don

14mghp4.jpg

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
"First thing I hear when I touch down is Surf the Midwest grooving/ Such and such nice, whats his name doing his numbers and I don't see the Midwest losing/ Well I can think of few VERBS for nikkas who think they ILL, I come threw the MIDWEST cruising/ X all FACTORs, HIT all MEN tryna HOLLA, cause the CALICOEs under this BIG T ah cease that Midwest Movement"

Tsu Surf vs X Factor

That one of my favorite openings to a first round ever