Post some of your favorite bars/lines/schemes

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That Mag 5'll put him in the air like bad vibe, bring him back point blank range and blow the brains out him....then reload with the bullets that came out him :damn:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Ice is like 50..I don't mean Curtis, I mean literally...I.C.E. is like 50!!." - Cortez
"GASOLINE his whole crib... the MATCH I put on STRIKE, leave DOLARZ BURNING I'm da JOKER in the DARK KNIGHT" - Tay Roc
"I spot her, I pick her up by her thighs den... put her under my chin, cut her cross da chest... it look like I'm playin da violin" - Hitman Holla

Lux's scheme about Webay/Naimon in the Calicoe battle that Smack had to remove from tape footage cuz of the Ether....

Aye Verb had one of the coldest lines (tap dance recital) against Charlie Clips but the crowd weren't with him..

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You from grindtime right ? So you should be used to these one minute rounds :ohlawd:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
"I'm about to catch a body bag organik send this immigrant to the coroner//plus I ain't like the way you accents you came to America so Imma put the foreigner//slow it down I'm gonna repeat that bar for ya//I ain't like the way you act since you came to America so Imma put the 4-in-Eurgh//and judging by your swag it seems like you want to be black-er(eurgh)//but you can't cause I'm black-er(eurgh) than you//I battled a lot of nikkas that's wack eurgh//but I never battled nobody wack-er(eurgh) than you//since you want to be Dizast-er(eurgh)//King of the Dot would rather give me a battle with Dizast-er(eurgh) than you//and now it's a wrap eurgh//in this battle I'm just gonna prove I'm a battle rapp-er(eurgh) than you" ~ DNA vs. Eurgh

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
"you havin' close battles wit Bill Collector :stopitslime:"

Ether for John because its true and ether for Bill because everybody laughed.
IV9zeky.gif

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Hitman chopper knock his whole section down, save it for the second round

Young ill grindtime bar against dna

Chilla all 3 rounds against jc

Hitman mj glove

Big t against tsu surf 3 round