Post some stupid or weird movies that you loved as a kid

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
weird- Cruel Intentions (had the white teen formula - sex, drugs, money and murder. drugged out rich white teenagers at some elite private school in manhattan, and the token c00n for added effect)

stupid -white girl gets jawbreaker shoved down her throat and dies,lol.. her friends try to cover it up

:ufdup: Cruel Intentions isnt a weird or stupid movie. Dont go posting regular ass good movies woman. Thats cheating.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I fukking hated Killer Klowns. :damn:
Critters too. :damn:
There was another one that had little hooded aliens that when you cut them in half, they split. :damn:
:russ::dead:those 'creature feature' movies... killer klowns is classic, my brother had me watching that over and over, he luved it.

I'm leaving this one just for you right here::merchant: (Ghoulies II)

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ufdup: Cruel Intentions isnt a weird or stupid movie. Dont go posting regular ass good movies woman. Thats cheating.
That girl was mean as hell- the character that Sarah Michelle Gellar played. She was manipulating EVERYBODY... no types of fux given. Then she seduced her stepbrother... all that leading to his death; she was messing around with everybody's boyfriends, hiding coke in her necklace to snort, teaching her friend how to seduce people (males and females)... and this was high school.. HIGH SCHOOL...
:merchant::snoop:
they were 17 or 18 yrs old.. (at the time I was real young too, but watching it through my adult eyes a few years back... WTF- weird) it was a good movie tho... lol

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ::dead:those 'creature feature' movies... killer klowns is classic, my brother had me watching that over and over, he luved it.

I'm leaving this one just for you right here::merchant: (Ghoulies II)

:pacspit: I hated that bald headed one and the toilet one. Had me scared to take a shyt as a kid.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That girl was mean as hell- the character that Sarah Michelle Gellar played. She was manipulating EVERYBODY... no types of fux given. Then she seduced her stepbrother... all that leading to his death; she was messing around with everybody's boyfriends, hiding coke in her necklace to snort, teaching her friend how to seduce people (males and females)... and this was high school.. HIGH SCHOOL...
:merchant::snoop:
they were 17 or 18 yrs old.. (at the time I was real young too, but watching it through my adult eyes a few years back... WTF- weird) it was a good movie tho... lol
I ended up watching an old ass period piece called Valmont that I realized was an older version of this one since they are all based off a book called
Les Liaisons dangereuses. shyt was wild watching it like :ohhh: "I feel like i seen this before."

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
I ended up watching an old ass period piece called Valmont that I realized was an older version of this one since they are all based off a book called
Les Liaisons dangereuses. shyt was wild watching it like :ohhh: "I feel like i seen this before."

Yes Dangerous Liaisons was the 80's movie grown up version with Glenn Close and Michelle Pfiffer.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't much of a movie person as a kid.

Batman and Robin was probably the stupidest movie I watched back then :yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Weird casting, weird story lines, weird plots, weird ending - This movie called, Black and White
with Wu-Tang, Mike Tyson and Robert Downey Jr. and some famous pro basketball player (dont know his name in real life) who is a snitch, and some real life NYC models. It's about being black in NYC (not really..lol) and white people associating with us, trying to be "down" with the culture, cultural differences and how all that plays out.
:mjpls:

511DA53C01L._SY445_.jpg

weird example/scene - The Wu and them are all hanging out at the loft. Robert Downey plays a gay man married to a straight white woman. Mike Tyson likes Robert Downey's character's wife, but Robert Downey is attracted to Mike Tyson- Mike doesn't play that shyt and smacks the fuk outta him. lmao:deadmanny: (@Ironman v. Iron Mike Tyson):

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes Dangerous Liaisons was the 80's movie grown up version with Glenn Close and Michelle Pfiffer.
Its crazy how many times theyve remade these movies. Right after that one, they made the Valmont one. Was John Malkovich in the one you are talking about? I mightve seen that one too.