~ Post Your Favorite/Go To #HOH Song! ~

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Chris Brown brought it to the mainstream with this

woke a lot of nikkas up, even had some hoes admitting its true :wow:
When this song came out I was on that simp shyt and wasn't listening to mainstream music at the time,

talking about :shaq2:"they got songs out nowadays calling women hoes".

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Damn breh, you a savage :mjlol: What'd she do in the first place?

We were dating for like 3 months, then she started being distant and weird, but i knew her grandma had cancer so i gave her the benefit of the doubt:ehh: . one day she sat me down and told me she didnt feel like she was in the right place to be in a relationship, i understood so im like cool plus i had like 2 other girls lined up:manny:.. few days later i see her all happy and giddy in the hallway jumping up and down getting hugs and and high fives from her best friends, " like ohhhhh girlll im so happy for you:krs:"

Come to find out she got back together with her ex:ohhh:.

Now i didnt care she got back with the nikka i was more heated and hurt she played and embarrassed me. Especially after i was the only one that helped her through her problems.

so i started plotting my revenge:demonic:. my plan was simple: play with her heart as much as possible, then scar her mentally:demonic:. i do not like being played:demonic:.

Phase one: shut out: My great-grandma had died of cancer my freshman year so i understood the whole process and was able to comfort her and knew all the right things to say. i texted her and told her " im happy for you, i have enough friends, i hope things work out for grams, but besides that i dont care for you or how your life turn out:yeshrug:.

I treated her like she died. i never spoke of her or to her. her voice was straight muted in my head. Her and her bf broke up again a few months later:smugbiden: Her grandma started getting worse,:mjcry:. She spent that year and the next year doing everything in her power to replace me or trying to speak to me. sometimes i would speak to her, and make her think we was all good then would ignore her again for months:troll:. She tried making me jealous by dating my close friends, but they all knew i didn't give a fukk :russ: . They told me she would call them in the middle of the night, and would spend hours crying about me:mjlol:.

Phase 2:Give her hope: i am incredibly charming, i can make a girl fall for me off a few conversations. I knew she still had feelings for me, so 3 weeks before graduation i went to work. Telling her all the sweet shyt i used to. :pachaha:. rubbing her chin lightly before i kiss her:pachaha:. introduced her to fam, met her fam then told her i loved her:mjlol:. her eyes lit up, and she was like i love you soo much:mjlol:. she almost cried when Paul George broke his leg because she said she kept imaging it happening to me and said she wouldn't know what she would do with her self if it did:pachaha:

Phase 3:payback: This was the point i was waiting for, for 1 year and a half now. I would text her that i was gonna take her out a day, have her spend the whole day getting dressed and waiting for me, then i wouldn't reply when she texted asking where i was hours later. If we went somewhere where there was other bytches, i would do everything in my power to give them more attention and care than her. Right before college, i told her we were gonna be together forever, and we could still make it work, first week of college, i would post nonstop snaps of me kissing and being with other bytches, while ignoring her texts.....then i blocked her.

game, set, match bytch:demonic:

But were cool now though, and i thought about making her catch feelings again, then send her a video of me cheating with another girl but my :demonic: days are over :whoa:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We were dating for like 3 months, then she started being distant and weird, but i knew her grandma had cancer so i gave her the benefit of the doubt:ehh: . one day she sat me down and told me she didnt feel like she was in the right place to be in a relationship, i understood so im like cool plus i had like 2 other girls lined up:manny:.. few days later i see her all happy and giddy in the hallway jumping up and down getting hugs and and high fives from her best friends, " like ohhhhh girlll im so happy for you:krs:"

Come to find out she got back together with her ex:ohhh:.

Now i didnt care she got back with the nikka i was more heated and hurt she played and embarrassed me. Especially after i was the only one that helped her through her problems.

so i started plotting my revenge:demonic:. my plan was simple: play with her heart as much as possible, then scar her mentally:demonic:. i do not like being played:demonic:.

Phase one: shut out: My great-grandma had died of cancer my freshman year so i understood the whole process and was able to comfort her and knew all the right things to say. i texted her and told her " im happy for you, i have enough friends, i hope things work out for grams, but besides that i dont care for you or how your life turn out:yeshrug:.

I treated her like she died. i never spoke of her or to her. her voice was straight muted in my head. Her and her bf broke up again a few months later:smugbiden: Her grandma started getting worse,:mjcry:. She spent that year and the next year doing everything in her power to replace me or trying to speak to me. sometimes i would speak to her, and make her think we was all good then would ignore her again for months:troll:. She tried making me jealous by dating my close friends, but they all knew i didn't give a fukk :russ: . They told me she would call them in the middle of the night, and would spend hours crying about me:mjlol:.

Phase 2:Give her hope: i am incredibly charming, i can make a girl fall for me off a few conversations. I knew she still had feelings for me, so 3 weeks before graduation i went to work. Telling her all the sweet shyt i used to. :pachaha:. rubbing her chin lightly before i kiss her:pachaha:. introduced her to fam, met her fam then told her i loved her:mjlol:. her eyes lit up, and she was like i love you soo much:mjlol:. she almost cried when Paul George broke his leg because she said she kept imaging it happening to me and said she wouldn't know what she would do with her self if it did:pachaha:

Phase 3:payback: This was the point i was waiting for, for 1 year and a half now. I would text her that i was gonna take her out a day, have her spend the whole day getting dressed and waiting for me, then i wouldn't reply when she texted asking where i was hours later. If we went somewhere where there was other bytches, i would do everything in my power to give them more attention and care than her. Right before college, i told her we were gonna be together forever, and we could still make it work, first week of college, i would post nonstop snaps of me kissing and being with other bytches, while ignoring her texts.....then i blocked her.

game, set, match bytch:demonic:

But were cool now though, and i thought about making her catch feelings again, then send her a video of me cheating with another girl but my :demonic: days are over :whoa:
:dame: Damn! Y'all ain't playing with that Hard On Hoez Shyt!