Post your favorite setting/stages/environments/locations in video games.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
im not talking about gameplay. just pure visuals and atmosphere. name some memorable places in your video game journey career.

1. normandy sr2 - space fiction is my shyt. mass effect had some amazing areas, themes and concepts. but the normandy was sanctuary. i really loved being in the ship on me2. favorite planet was prolly tuchanka. i wish i couldve sexed a female krogan on top a dead dead thresher maw.

2. los santos - san andreas captured late 80s early 90s socal to a tee. that first time riding the bike with rider and smoke :wow:

3. pandora - like i mentioned earlier, im a sucker for scifi. where mass effect gives me that intense, serious dramatic feels. borderlands provides the action, comedy and pure fukkery i need to balance my fix.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
GoldenEye-SurfaceDish.png

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
im not talking about gameplay. just pure visuals and atmosphere. name some memorable places in your video game journey career.

1. normandy sr2 - space fiction is my shyt. mass effect had some amazing areas, themes and concepts. but the normandy was sanctuary. i really loved being in the ship on me2. favorite planet was prolly tuchanka. i wish i couldve sexed a female krogan on top a dead dead thresher maw.

2. los santos - san andreas captured late 80s early 90s socal to a tee. that first time riding the bike with rider and smoke :wow:

3. pandora - like i mentioned earlier, im a sucker for scifi. where mass effect gives me that intense, serious dramatic feels. borderlands provides the action, comedy and pure fukkery i need to balance my fix.

Man I forgot all about the Normandy. That shyt really did feel cohesive. Mass Effect was a good ass game.