Post your most recent L..... @General Mills, get in here breh, cause I know you got a story to tell. EDIT breh got stabbed, in the hospital

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sorry @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

The good homey @General Mills has agreed not to post in here or tell a story till you give up more details and tell story about the Take Dat Take House and them Puffy Parties.:ufdup:

Where the Cassie tapes?:stopitslime:

And what happened in the pool room?:childplease:

Daps
Sorry @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

The good homey @General Mills has agreed not to post in here or tell a story till you give up more details and tell story about the Take Dat Take House and them Puffy Parties.:ufdup:

Where the Cassie tapes?:stopitslime:

And what happened in the pool room?:childplease:

I wasn't at those parties. But I notice you don't like to bring up the WWE sex parties that you went to where Vince named the dildo after you. :sas1:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wasn't at those parties. But I notice you don't like to bring up the WWE sex parties that you went to where Vince named the dildo after you. :sas1:

I wasn’t at them parties either…..

It’s on record I’m not a WWE guy :lolbron:

But you lie man….. we seen the pics of you in Puffy jacuzzi with Carman Elektra and Sydney Sweeney:mjgrin:

Tell the stories breh!!!! @General Mills will not post until you drop something

Superstar
Daps
I did a self move from Tampa to Atlanta. I’m just about to finish loading up the U-Haul. Last item is the $4k water softener. I’m about to strap it to the side and as I’m moving it, it fell over.
:damn:
Got to the A, finally settled down, called Culligan, and they couldn’t fix it. I realized i took another L cause the new unit only costs $900.
:snoop:
To this day we haven’t bought one yet. Every time we fill the tub up for the babies, we can smell the chlorine.
:scust:
We gettin a new one this summer.
:smugbiden:

What county are you in that you can still smell residual chlorine?

Superstar
Daps
South DeKalb
Damn, I see. Everybody’s treatment protocol is different but I think dekalb probably uses a higher dosage because they’re constantly breaking lines lol. I think they also use Ozone as a pretreatment so, while their numbers are compliant and the water is safe, they don’t need to use that much cl2 because it’s making the water taste and smell like it. It’s supposed to be just enough that it keeps the water disinfected to the tap and dissipates.

Complain A LOT. They’re due for a management shake up.

Edit: and don’t get me wrong, the water is safe to drink… it’s just not sexy water lol. Their biggest problem is like Cobb and city of Atlanta, breaking lines and mains causing temporary loss of service and billing issues.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Why you thought you could talk to nikkas in real life the way yall talk to each other on The Coli? Some of you brothers have a serious deficit of street smarts and awareness, and you're not the only one...

I'm glad you're alive, stop playing roulette with your life like that...

To you other brothers, please be advised that the wild disrespect yall push on here can get you hurt in the real world, some of yall gotta learn to relax...
Shut your goofy ass up.