Post your scorecard in the Jeezy Vs Gucci Verzuz

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I scored it 16 to 8 in favor of Young Jeezy.

I gave Gucci Round 1, he played Round 1 lol that was genius and neither artist could have opened up better. I also gave Gucci The Truth round overall he Gucci got washed up severely.....He would the disrespect part of the VZ easily but the whole world and especially the coli saw that musically he can't even sit at the same table with Young. and it's not even remotely close. It don't matter how many followers he has on social media...If Gucci realized after about 8 rounds that he couldn't win.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
This mf really doesn't realize nobody wants to be seen hanging around with him :russ:

Btich if you weren't such a fraud, you would've had the rep to buy some e-friends, like the loser you are in RL.

Nobody wants to be seen socializing with lying hoes like you. We come, we neg, tell yo momma to suck and swallow nexy time and keep it movin'.

Whore.

Negged you to many times, the system tells me to slow down the abuse. But I am sure somebody will do you the favour.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

full

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was hyped for the Jeezy vs T.I battle,then we got this instead:scust:.
Veruz should be strictly about good musical matchups,you can go on Illyanna Fix My Life if yall want healing.
Gucci should have went against a Juicy J or Project Pat. I like Project Pat more than alot of people,so I don't think Gucci would have won that one either.