Post your unpopular car opinions.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Wouldn't push one but the new Volvos are some of the best looking cars out right now.

I fukk with RWD too, but I actually like FWD cars. That supercharged V6 SS Monte is one of my GOATS.

Lexus are the GOAT po hustlin whips, cop a high mileage 5-7 y/o joint and that's a reliable ass daily. You not crushing the lot, but you still respectable.

I drove a Prius for a year and I would get another one in a hot second.

I'd rather push a show room clean old school G body than a new euro car

The GM 3800 Series of motors were the greatest engines ever

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Wouldn't push one but the new Volvos are some of the best looking cars out right now.

I fukk with RWD too, but I actually like FWD cars. That supercharged V6 SS Monte is one of my GOATS.

Lexus are the GOAT po hustlin whips, cop a high mileage 5-7 y/o joint and that's a reliable ass daily. You not crushing the lot, but you still respectable.

I drove a Prius for a year and I would get another one in a hot second.

I'd rather push a show room clean old school G body than a new euro car

The GM 3800 Series of motors were the greatest engines ever

Volvo>>>>your life

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Except the A7 body type, Audis are bland as fukk. :yeshrug:
That's why the new S5 sportback is hot right now, they finally changed it up to look similar to the God sedan RS7. It's about time they did something different, that recently redesigned A4 is a snooze fest in the looks department.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Except the A7 body type, Audis are bland as fukk. :yeshrug:

one thing that sort of surprises me is that they still keep their "Muslim" names.

That's why the new S5 sportback is hot right now, they finally changed it up to look similar to the God sedan RS7. It's about time they did something different, that recently redesigned A4 is a snooze fest in the looks department.

The only 2 audi's besides the R8 worth having!!!:banderas:

You don't like it...:troll: Tough...