*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's still on this :snoop: . I hope Brady smokes this shyt out the gate so Dan gotta look foolish and walk all this back

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Billy Corben finally calling out Tony's MAGA sister whose a state senator, and Luis in the comments defending her :blessed::blessed:Im here for this fukkery....btw fukk Tony, his sister (she brought forth the Confederate statue bill), and Luis. Maga cracka cubans.
Link?

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Billy Corben finally calling out Tony's MAGA sister whose a state senator, and Luis in the comments defending her :blessed::blessed:Im here for this fukkery....btw fukk Tony, his sister (she brought forth the Confederate statue bill), and Luis. Maga cracka cubans.

I like Tony as an on air personality but I hate how the show just ignores his sisters politics specifically pertaining to Florida. Very hypocritical.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Tony as an on air personality but I hate how the show just ignores his sisters politics specifically pertaining to Florida. Very hypocritical.

Extremely, Dan seems to never have smoke for the MAGA cuban crew (that he knowlingly employs, and touts as "brown" :mjlol::mjlol:)

Last edited:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Extremely, Dan seems to never have smoke for the MAGA cuban crew (that he knowlingly employs, and touts as "brown" :mjlol::mjlol:)
When Tony & Luis first started appearing on the show, they were obviously into some hard right / MAGA shyt….I think Billy used to throw subtle jabs about it originally (might be where the Billy fukking with Tony bit started).

Don’t remember Dan ever publicly addressing it, but somebody behind the curtain…. maybe Dan or probably (Alt Right) Mike obviously told em to cut that shyt out. Tony pivoted to a more masked approach, Luis appearances just reduced a lot.

I think the pivot for Tony started even before the Jorge Masvidal shyt, but I think he pivoted away from it (on air) even more so then. Especially with Dan, Billy, Mike discussing Miami Cubans likeliness of being pro MAGA, and Mike’s own republican leanings.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Tony & Luis first started appearing on the show, they were obviously into some hard right / MAGA shyt….I think Billy used to throw subtle jabs about it originally (might be where the Billy fukking with Tony bit started).

Don’t remember Dan ever publicly addressing it, but somebody behind the curtain…. maybe Dan or probably (Alt Right) Mike obviously told em to cut that shyt out. Tony pivoted to a more masked approach, Luis appearances just reduced a lot.

I think the pivot for Tony started even before the Jorge Masvidal shyt, but I think he pivoted away from it (on air) even more so then. Especially with Dan, Billy, Mike discussing Miami Cubans likeliness of being pro MAGA, and Mike’s own republican leanings.

I forget the episode, but there was an episode I think last summer where Dan tried to make an awkward bit out of it, but he told Luis (and the people he brought into the video team) he was done being a consistent on air presence, and to stop being combative with the audience. Happened after an episode of Mystery Crate where some random chick told the audience to fukk off with expecting shows to be uploaded on time and in specific quality.