*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
His pops is MAGA, sister is MAGA, Luis is MAGA, hes Cuban and he's known to be a conspiracy theorist....
I shouldn't be surprised but that makes me look at him differently. I have no idea where Dan is going with this mixing these types of people in his show when he obviously leans and supports the total opposite. Mike and Tony should get dragged daily.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I shouldn't be surprised but that makes me look at him differently. I have no idea where Dan is going with this mixing these types of people in his show when he obviously leans and supports the total opposite. Mike and Tony should get dragged daily.
:manny: Dan’s a Miami Cuban. This is a normal thing to him, even within his family. He talks about democracy deteriorating all the time…and if I’m not mistaken Billy Corben has a whole documentary (575 Votes or something like that) on how Miami Cubans (aware or not) were in part used to legitimately steal the 2000 election.

Stu plays his character so well, even as
long time listeners you can’t tell which way he really rocks.

David Samson.

If I’m being honest, outside of Tony initially obviously right wing….in general it makes for a better show. Other wise Dan would just neverendingly speak for Stugotz and then argue against what Stugotz “said.”

Only issue I have with it is when Mike is insidious, super subtle with it, which a few times has flipped Dan around.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I'll never understand Dan's obsession with companies needing to cater to "young people". They're broker than ever. Maybe young professionals, but they're not swimming in dough either. Jeremy was wilding with that Tik Tok shyt. No fukking way a league is going to run an all-star on a social media platform unless they're getting some wild amount of money from said platform. You're not getting a bunch of broke people that can't afford streaming services to pay for a sport that they usually use as background noise while they're on their phones.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Costas wasn't wrong about Trump or Biden, but to say that Biden needed to step down and inferring that Kamala Harris or some other Democratic candidate would have a better chance beating Trump is oversimplying it.

I live in SC and the former Governor left to join his cabinet, subsequently steps down partially due to his foolishness, runs for the Republican nomination and gets her ass kicked in her own state.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
JJ Reddikk made $118M in his career, Dan expects him to make more than that in media?

What's funniest about his take is that the examples he would point to in sports media that are supposedly touching l that kind of money are willing to play either algorithm games or are hot take magnates. Redikk doesn't seem particularly interested in either.

I think this is another case of Dan magnifying a guy because he and his content seem "smart".