*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"That's the part that's the worst about this. He's totally right. Naw, I fought for my right to to talk politics, oh, I want to talk politics and uh nah, just talk about sports; you'll make a lot of money. Yup. Or you can dress like Willy Wonka & you can do it on your own."
"Yup!"
"You are confident today man!"
"It's the shaft..."
"That bent shaft man...Peyronie's Disease."
"Really?! Tell me more... NONO don't leave; nonono don't leave..."
"It starts to bend like a carrot Dan. You guys have never seen the commercials?"

Don't understand how anyone seeks out regular ass sports talk and doesn't continue to revel in this complete ridiculousness that still tackles serious shyt while simultaneously diving back down into the ridiculous. For all the times people only post to complain, there's still nothing else touching this show's consistent relevance and irreverence going hand in hand delivering entertaining content.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"That's the part that's the worst about this. He's totally right. Naw, I fought for my right to to talk politics, oh, I want to talk politics and uh nah, just talk about sports; you'll make a lot of money. Yup. Or you can dress like Willy Wonka & you can do it on your own."
"Yup!"
"You are confident today man!"
"It's the shaft..."
"That bent shaft man...Peyronie's Disease."
"Really?! Tell me more... NONO don't leave; nonono don't leave..."
"It starts to bend like a carrot Dan. You guys have never seen the commercials?"

Don't understand how anyone seeks out regular ass sports talk and doesn't continue to revel in this complete ridiculousness that still tackles serious shyt while simultaneously diving back down into the ridiculous. For all the times people only post to complain, there's still nothing else touching this show's consistent relevance and irreverence going hand in hand delivering entertaining content.
You hit it on the head. Very well put.

In terms of humor, i like my shyt more crass. More absurd. But they, even though they curse, somehow are great at
Making silly, pg shyt really funny.

They excel at the balance of funny and serious.

I have my issues with the show. But they are weak compared to how much i enjoy this shyt.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
surprised to see MVP on there, don't know why buddy got the full UFC kit on in the studio lol

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Chris Cote is an awful EP

The nepotism thing is a show bit but this is real life he stinks

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Chris Cote is an awful EP

The nepotism thing is a show bit but this is real life he stinks
I mean, Mike's been trying to leave that role to someone else for like 4 years now :dead: Witty leaving really fukked his plans up.

If Chris was 10 years younger I could see the case of letting him grow into the job but in 2024? :patrice: I wouldn't be shocked if Mike goes back to that chair at some point this year :dead:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I mean, Mike's been trying to leave that role to someone else for like 4 years now :dead: Witty leaving really fukked his plans up.

If Chris was 10 years younger I could see the case of letting him grow into the job but in 2024? :patrice: I wouldn't be shocked if Mike goes back to that chair at some point this
Tommy_Boy.jpg

fat, incompetent, unserious.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If Chris was 10 years younger I could see the case of letting him grow into the job but in 2024? :patrice: I wouldn't be shocked if Mike goes back to that chair at some point this year :dead:

Nah, Witty's my guy, but he kind've sucked as EP too. He was great at making sure audio and drops were lined up, but couldn't drive the show for shyt. That whole run was way too serious.