*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
gonna have to wait til fall/winter before checking back in...NBA/NFL should pick the show quality back up...hopefully:francis:

but like I said sometime earlier, when you rely on white boy frat humor, it's only so long before it turns sour :francis:
I checked out a few weeks ago as NBA off season slowed down and realized they didn't have anything to talk about it. I'll be back when the U season starts if they are playing well:lolbron:
Agree with everyone saying they ruined the local hour in a year. Wake & Take was great last summer.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I checked out the local hour podcast the other day

They fielded a call asking how many "chugga chugga's" do you average before a "choo choo"? :unimpressed:

shyt like that is why they got benched :aicmon:

I tried listening to today's local hour podcast.

Mike admitting to not washing his hands after using the restroom :scusthov: and the fart noises call + discussion :aicmon: made me turn the shyt off.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB

Mike admitting to not washing his hands after using the restroom :scusthov: and the fart noises call + discussion :aicmon: made me turn the shyt off.

I get why Dan is always so :beli: and stopped taking calls altogether.

Dude called them this morning from vacation in the Bahamas :dahell:

and was on hold for like 40 minutes :mindblown:

Cote called him a "weirdo" and bruh sounded legit hurt :heh:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I checked out the local hour podcast the other day

They fielded a call asking how many "chugga chugga's" do you average before a "choo choo"? :unimpressed:

shyt like that is why they got benched :aicmon:

Dan's faith in giving Mike more responsibility has fukked up the national show too.

Haven't listened in a minute and no regrets. shyt fell off. RIP local hour.

How do they not know the show has turned into utter, complete trash ?!!! :mindblown:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Haven't listened in a minute and no regrets. shyt fell off. RIP local hour.
crazy to go from listening to a show for over a decade and at some points feeling like it was appointment radio to now never listening at all. and not caring. the fall off is real :manny:

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
crazy to go from listening to a show for over a decade and at some points feeling like it was appointment radio to now never listening at all. and not caring. the fall off is real :manny:

Been listening since 2004 and reading Dan since I was a jit. I've listened to probably 90% of all their shows and I find myself fast forwarding and even skipping entire hours these days. They're treating Mike/Billy like the new Stu with how much they dominate the discussions. Stu pretty much just laughs in the background now. Hochman was a great third to Dan and Stu and I get that Mike's role has grown now that he's EP but he is not nearly as annoying-funny as Hoch was. The show is way more self-aware now and less organic and I don't find myself wanting to tune in as much.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Yup.

But we can't say Dan didn't warn us this would happen though, he's been predicting the show's fall off since like 2012 :heh: What's funny is that he always said they were going to stop being the young/hip show and become Mike Francesa. I think that's why they push Billy and Mike so hard, because they are more "in tune" with younger audiences...boy did it fail :francis: