*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
Yup.

But we can't say Dan didn't warn us this would happen though, he's been predicting the show's fall off since like 2012 :heh: What's funny is that he always said they were going to stop being the young/hip show and become Mike Francesa. I think that's why they push Billy and Mike so hard, because they are more "in tune" with younger audiences...boy did it fail :francis:

Yep - and he's been saying he wants to be more and more hands off with the show as the years go on...

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
Yup.

But we can't say Dan didn't warn us this would happen though, he's been predicting the show's fall off since like 2012 :heh: What's funny is that he always said they were going to stop being the young/hip show and become Mike Francesa. I think that's why they push Billy and Mike so hard, because they are more "in tune" with younger audiences...boy did it fail :francis:

It feels like it's the Billy and Mike show now. And the problem is that, while they can be entertaining, they don't have the thoughtfulness, eloquence, and gauge of DLB. Dan changed my perspective on a lot of things between reading and listening to him until the beginning of this decade. He used to bring people into the circus tent to show them different; now it's just a circus.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
It feels like it's the Billy and Mike show now. And the problem is that, while they can be entertaining, they don't have the thoughtfulness, eloquence, and gauge of DLB. Dan changed my perspective on a lot of things between reading and listening to him until the beginning of this decade. He used to bring people into the circus tent to show them different; now it's just a circus.

They’re not even entertaining.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

dan been ready to quit the show. I think the only reason he still does it is because he feels responsible for the crew and their well being.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dan killed that shyt :wow:

Felt like a Real Sports segment :ehh:

It makes you wonder why he still does the radio show

He's getting paid millions for the radio show, HQ and other content they provide, all within a walk from his crib on south beach, hes got it made and those checks are sweet, plus hes getting married to a chick in her 20s

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
He's getting paid millions for the radio show, HQ and other content they provide, all within a walk from his crib on south beach, hes got it made and those checks are sweet, plus hes getting married to a chick in her 20s

He still does the show because the people he employs in South Beach. Mostly minorities,
And shorty is in here 30's....Why we gotta put sauce on everything....:mjlol: