*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
There’s a white woman interested in trying out for being a punter/kicker in the NFL and Mina is all why not and that the woman would be smart enough to get into the fetal position if needed

Amin countered with the NFL already has a domestic violence problem and that’s not a good look and after they continued to be obtuse Amin stated that the optics of a black man hitting a white woman would blow up everything

Dan of course gave it to Mina even after mentioning how Floyd vs Ronda would look bad every time she would get hit in the face
In a perfect world yes the woman should be given a shot. But in the real world we know there'd be a million think pieces the first time she's laid on her ass by a tackler.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Reading the Hoch AMA

Roy joining the show
Roy was a fan of the show... Would come watch us when we were on location. And since I was the producer of the show, after Dan and Stugotz would leave, I'd be around cleaning up and bringing stuff to my car. Roy would always stay and always offer to help me clean up and carry stuff. Stugotz ended up hiring Roy... he was so tightly wound when he was younger that it was scary. I had to suspend him one day because he threw a phone against the wall. As he's gotten older, married, and become a father, he's mellowed. Love him.

Stu..
Best slimy Stugotz executive story we’ve never heard - GO!

MarcHochman
48 points · 2 days ago
Too many to list. Do you remember when he used to endorse "New Bag"? It was a spray to make your balls smell nice. That's not a joke. He even sold in a sponsorship during football season called the "new bag sack of the week." We'd play a highlight of a sack from the Dolphins game.

:mjlol:

I think people have pointed this out before
I have to clear something up too... Dan apparently says on the air all the time that the reason he started the TV show was to protect himself because he thought Stugotz and I were planning on leaving to do our own show. It's a made up story. The first time Stugotz and I ever did a radio show together was in May of 2012. DLHQ debuted almost a year before that. Stu and I were forced into doing mornings because Sedano had left 790 The Ticket and the radio station was left without a morning show during the Heat's title run. Our morning show happened to be good... People loved it. I ultimately decided just to do mornings. Stugotz could have made that choice too- the offer was there. But he decided to stay with Dan.

But just know, Dan's tv show debuted in September of 2011. It didn't come about because he needed to protect himself because we were leaving. There was no "plotting" to leave him. In fact, Stugotz and I were both upset when Dan told us that we would have no part in DLHQ. We were always under the assumption that the tv show he was working on was going to incorporate all of us on the radio show.

I'm :dead: at Hoch saying he has never been yelled by a boss like Dan yelled at him. Dan is the college coach he despises :russ:

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Finally caught up on shows and as expected, Mike Ruiz is an annoying fukk during CFB season. The juelzing for Canes fans who beat up the band director shyt is low brow. I’m with Finebaum. Canes fans are third world fans. They’ve earned that rep. fukk your clarification

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went through it. Pretty much said Dan is impossible to work with when he's not happy and that they're friends by proxy now. Also, those radio stations during that time were skeevy as fukk.

Yeah when Dan is unhappy in his personal life, he’s insufferable and tough to listen to. A couple years back when Dan and Stu were having *issues* on air, Dan was blaming it on Stu being incompetent. We later find out that all Dans anger was due to him being miserable in his personal life and he was lashing out on Stu. Not surprised Marc said fuk this and got out of there.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah when Dan is unhappy in his personal life, he’s insufferable and tough to listen to. A couple years back when Dan and Stu were having *issues* on air, Dan was blaming it on Stu being incompetent. We later find out that all Dans anger was due to him being miserable in his personal life and he was lashing out on Stu. Not surprised Marc said fuk this and got out of there.

Didn't Stus wife call in??

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Didn't Stus wife call in??
I remember that vividly. I’ll tell ya, and I know, especially in this thread, it has been overstated, but I will probably never listen to the show again as long as Mike is as involved as he is. Something happened, I’m not quite sure what it was, but one day I just said fukk this right wing piece of shyt. I mean ever since the swelling of the fringe right after Trump won, as much as I try to not let politics consume me, I just can’t help but listen knowing this fakkit try hard is not only an alt right fukkboy, but he is dumb corny, and not a “music snob” like he claims, but a fukking groupie, ironic, unfunny bytch.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep - she told them BOTH to stop acting like children or something to that effect. She mentioned Stu too cuz Dan would’ve taken it to heart if she just called him out. Dan made that couple of weeks uncomfortable for everyone

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes and Stugotz should have beat Dan’s ass

Stu is all bout his money and wasn’t gonna fuk up the bag, BUT I agree with u lol. I personally couldn’t have put up with Dan lashing out at me cuz he was unhappy in his personal life

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I've only been listening to the local hour and best of episodes on the podcast, I must say it's been good quality lately! Now that the Canes, Dolphins, and soon Heat are playing, the local hour will be gold every day.