Potential HIAC Spoiler

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Bray Wyatt is being advertised for a big match at WWE Hell in a Cell … but warning, the info in this article likely contains spoilers.

The Golden 1 Center in Sacramento tweeted an announcement on Tuesday saying, “Get ready [WWE] fans … “The Fiend” [Bray Wyatt] challenges [Seth Rollins] or [Braun Strowman] to a #HIAC match! Get your tickets now, and stay tuned.”

This would seem to imply Wyatt will face the winner of Rollins vs. Strowman at Clash of Champions, though it’s possible WWE goes the other direction.

“The Fiend” made his debut at SummerSlam and quickly became the talk of the wrestling world. He was last used on WWE TV during an attack on Jerry Lawler.

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
I was thinking when I read the spoiler he was about to have a HIAC with finn balor

I’m wondering how and why the Arena gets the info. Like does the E really have to give out their plans months in advance for advertising? :heh:

I mean, all that needs to be advertised are the wrestlers on the card; not the actual card. :dwillhuh:

sbud

All Star
Daps
If this happens you know Brays taking an L against either of them. In that case, if I’m Bray, I’m sitting out the rest of my contract and collecting a check after the loss until I can re-debut the character in a different company with total creative control.

Cokeboys burned him too many times if this happens all over again.