Potential WWE DVD releases for 2014

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Going by the E's faulty logic: (1) The Mid South set is a good enough DiBiase set (2) PG fans don't give a damn about Regal and (3) DDP who?

*So why in the fukk did the WWE release those superstar collection dvds?
*Cena has four damn DVDs already.
*Rey got enough best matches dvds.
*Who are the dumb fukks WWE sent the surveys to?
*Couldn't Rock/Austin potential set be like the Hart/Michaels greatest rivialies set?

*I guess they think they need a couple of big names DVD a year for big sales. A DDP or Ted DiBiase set would be cool as fukk but my guess is they think they wouldn't sell as well as Michaels 6th comp :smh:
*Does he have one with a documentary? I know they've done some bits with him and other people talking about his career but I don't remember if he has a proper doc. That's what sells anyway.
*Agreed. Unless they go into his career in Mexico (which they wont because they are cheap fukks) I don't care for another Rey comp.
*Johnny Types @R=G :mjpls:
*A Rock/Austin Greatest Rivalries set was going to be made but it was scrapped. Can't remember if it was because they couldn't match their schedules to do the interview or because the HBK/Bret one didn't sell as well as they thought so they canceled the series.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
*I guess they think they need a couple of big names DVD a year for big sales. A DDP or Ted DiBiase set would be cool as fukk but my guess is they think they wouldn't sell as well as Michaels 6th comp :smh:
*Does he have one with a documentary? I know they've done some bits with him and other people talking about his career but I don't remember if he has a proper doc. That's what sells anyway.
*Agreed. Unless they go into his career in Mexico (which they wont because they are cheap fukks) I don't care for another Rey comp.
*Johnny Types @R=G :mjpls:
*A Rock/Austin Greatest Rivalries set was going to be made but it was scrapped. Can't remember if it was because they couldn't match their schedules to do the interview or because the HBK/Bret one didn't sell as well as they thought so they canceled the series.

* With the success if Mid-South and DDP saving legends lives, those sets need to be made. Older fans and collectives will buy them.

* The Experience and My Life are a bio sets released THREE years apart.

*Rey does not need a fifth disc right now.

*LOL

*I call bullshyt. You tell me that the E was able to get Dwayne long enough to do two additional DVDs/blurays and interview(s) for Trips new set, but could get him long enough to an interview for a rivalry set with SCSA? And the Shawn/Bret set did sell well. fukkers are just being greedy now.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They release Austin/HBK/Cena/Rock sets every year. :damn:

lol @ giving Christian a DVD set

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Smackdown625

Chilly McFreeze
Daps
Reppin
Christian, DiBiase, Booker T, and Scott Hall should get DVDs next year.

:whoa:

a Christian DVD would just collect dust on store shelves....

They need to make a Georgia Championship Wrestling set, a good Brock Lesnar set with a new doc, and a Kurt Angle dvd. And go back to the Rivalries format (Rock/Austin, Hogan/Piper, Austin/McMahon, Flair/Rhodes)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Why can't Rick Rude get some shine? Want to see a Bryan doc.. . he deserves that. More Macho Man..that's good for business.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikkas hating on Christian :rudy: This documentary was dope as hell

TNA_Best%20of%20Christian%20Cage%20DVD%20Label.jpg

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A WWE DVD collecting dust wouldn't be new territory. From a quality standpoint, Christian has a great story and good matches for days. A Christian DVD would be particularly great if they could dive into his TNA success, but yeah...

Last edited:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
They release Austin/HBK/Cena/Rock sets every year. :damn:

lol @ giving Christian a DVD set

Why, not? Fatt Hardly and John Morrison got one.

:whoa:

a Christian DVD would just collect dust on store shelves....

They need to make a Georgia Championship Wrestling set, a good Brock Lesnar set with a new doc, and a Kurt Angle dvd. And go back to the Rivalries format (Rock/Austin, Hogan/Piper, Austin/McMahon, Flair/Rhodes)

There are two Austin/McMahon from the Attitude Collection set.

Add Flair/Steamboat to list.

Would like to see a Fatt/Edge rivalry format set for shyts and giggles.

Too bad we will never get a Hogam/Macho Man rivalry format set.