Potential WWE DVD releases for 2014

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Booker T is alright but he was only going strong by what? 2000? And all of those title reigns were pretty comical..nothing significant. He's not a great champion..someone they pushed in WCW based on the Rock's success. Winning the title in WCW in 2000 meant nothing. Rick Rude was ahead of Austin and everyone else for years...Undertaker included. He's damn near the greatest heel of them all.
Booker T was getting big ovations long before the rock was even wrestling :comeon:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
The HART/HBK DVD didn't sell as well because for one the majority of the people buying WWE product weren't even born when they were peaking and #2 They LEFT OUT The Montreal match from regular releases and could be found on Blu-Ray(Which was stupid)

Nobody is gonna pay close to 30 dollars to see two old cats talk about a feud that the majority of today's base don't eve remember. If this would have came out years earlier(like 2007 or 08) It would have done numbers

They should have marketed like:
Have the Documentary(featuring segments from the Blu-ray)
Feature ALL the face to face PROMOS and disrespectful promos including D/XHart Foundation segments
Feature 4 of their most important matches(Montreal, Ironman, SS 93, The first ever Ladder match)
Show the segment of them squashing their feud.

Really? Going by that, WCW should have only got a single release and the Mid South set should have never happened.

Also, having over 13 releases in one year can kill the buzz for certain releases

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
We about to :eat: real good next year if they make the right decisions.

Macho Man DVD (not the Best of sh*t they put out.........that I bought anyway:shaq:)

Cena DVD would be useful for

decoded-weed-plate.jpg

:myman:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Booker T was getting big ovations long before the rock was even wrestling :comeon:
Hahaha..Booker T wasn't a entity..didn't even count until he emulated the Rock in 2000. Period. Only thing anyone from this site ever brings up from Booker in WCW is him calling Hogan a nikka and the Benoit matches...and since everyone turned on Benoit after the murders, that's not even relevant anymore.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Really? Going by that, WCW should have only got a single release and the Mid South set should have never happened.

Also, having over 13 releases in one year can kill the buzz for certain releases

I don't knock the releases. I felt that they did that to market towards those bases. But they shouldn't be shock if it isn't gonna do a strong number like that of a Cena DVD

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
WrestlingDVDNews.com reported this weekend that a "Shawn Michaels WrestleMania Matches" DVD and Blu-ray was scheduled by WWE for a February or March 2014 release.
A fan asked Michaels about this on Twitter and he confirmed the news. Michaels filmed interviews for the release while he was at last week's RAW.

From WrestleMania 5 through WrestleMania 26, Shawn wrestled in 17 matches that could be featured on the DVD.

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...u-ray-for-shawn-michaels/#XkBvUHRmZkIX4GCT.99

- We noted before that WWE cameras will be recording Mick Foley's November 17th comedy show in Long Island. Apparently this is for a new documentary coming out in 2014. Foley noted on Twitter this weekend that his November 3rd comedy show in New York will also be filming for his 2014 documentary.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
I love these historical releases. I'm watching the Mid-South one now and it's dope as hell. It's all shyt I've never seen before, but just heard about and read about.

I wish they'd do more of that shyt instead of finding new ways to repackage things they already released.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
- We noted before that WWE cameras will be recording Mick Foley's November 17th comedy show in Long Island. Apparently this is for a new documentary coming out in 2014. Foley noted on Twitter this weekend that his November 3rd comedy show in New York will also be filming for his 2014 documentary.

Mick Just got a new doc set. This new material better be for a "Life After Wrestling" type set.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I love these historical releases. I'm watching the Mid-South one now and it's dope as hell. It's all shyt I've never seen before, but just heard about and read about.

I wish they'd do more of that shyt instead of finding new ways to repackage things they already released.

The DVDVR comp was better wrestling wise but WWE did a great job with their Mid-South set. I honestly thought they would fukk it up somehow but I was proved wrong :obama:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Why don't they just re-release a lot of their DVD's from the past that are largely out of print especially Atittiude Era PPV's since blurring is no longer an issue, so that people on Ebay can stop charging an arm and a leg for Wrestlemania 2000, Wrestlemania X-seven, Summerslam 2000, and other gems?..also how the hell was No Way out 2001 never released on DVD in the U.S?? Judgmentday 2002 and Vengence 2002 are also impossible to find for a reasonable price, shyts are 100-200 dollars on amazon and ebay

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
WWE issued a survey out to fans on their mailing list today, asking for feedback on the following potential new titles:
*Paul Heyman documentary.
*Best of World Class match compilation hosted by Michael Hayes.
*Bruno Sammartino documentary.
*Where Are They Now: The Nexus.
*Best of Sting matches.
*Best of Matches from around the world.
*OMG! Top 50 WCW Moments.
*Best of Ultimate Warrior Matches.
*John Cena match compilation.
*Best Wrestlemania matches.
*Best of Big Men starring Andre the Giant, Mark Henry, Big John Studd and more.
*Best of WWE PPV Matches.
*Behind the Scene DVD with "dark matches" and "moments, including Vince McMahon doing Spinaroonies."

:obama: