Pound Cake remix - The LOX

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk out the thread then. u expecting anything diff?? from the lox?? plenty of maclemore and drake threads to choose from fukk boy

haha this dude is furious. i love the LOX man. you take this way to seriously. sorry if i hurt your feelings

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
3 amazing talented emcees. Love the Lox always will. It's like when those 3 rap together, they tear beats to shreds. It's always between Kiss and P though Sheek does have a presence for sure. But they ripped it of course. Speaking of "C.R.E.A.M", LOX and B.I.G. ripped that beat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find drake a very odious and contrived character. there's something of the nite about him. still, I cant deny Pound Cake music is the ish. On the original Hov verse sounds comPletely recycled. This remix cis ridiculous. Styles P and Jada did their thing but there's a hint of the lie abt the latter. He talks abt weighing co9e with the whale scales and all that and living luxuriously but dude is laaaaaazy and so unfocused. I mean he has a million followers riding with him no ho9o but his music bus takes far too long to reach its destination. The verse of the track is defo sheek louch. I dig his reference to the old skool, new skool and fitting himself in between. I like his social diss that they have a relatively easy entree into the game comPared to when he and his crew broke through. The irony isnt lost on drake dropping a jewel that has NY veterans showcasing lyrical jewels and putting honesty and (apart from jada) putting realism back into their music. doPe.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find drake a very odious and contrived character. there's something of the nite about him. still, I cant deny Pound Cake music is the ish. On the original Hov verse sounds comPletely recycled. This remix cis ridiculous. Styles P and Jada did their thing but there's a hint of the lie abt the latter. He talks abt weighing co9e with the whale scales and all that and living luxuriously but dude is laaaaaazy and so unfocused. I mean he has a million followers riding with him no ho9o but his music bus takes far too long to reach its destination. The verse of the track is defo sheek louch. I dig his reference to the old skool, new skool and fitting himself in between. I like his social diss that they have a relatively easy entree into the game comPared to when he and his crew broke through. The irony isnt lost on drake dropping a jewel that has NY veterans showcasing lyrical jewels and putting honesty and (apart from jada) putting realism back into their music. doPe.
crack_pipe.jpg

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Remember when nobody was really fukking with Sheek's verses until he dropped 2 better solo albums than Kiss and Ghost?